KEY FINDINGS The global cloud migration services market is forecasted to register a CAGR of 26. 12% over the estimated years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is facilitated by key factors such as the increasing OPEX investments in businesses, reduced operational costs as well as accelerated deployment, the growing adoption of remote working, and lower infrastructural complexity and seamless accessibility.
New York, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL CLOUD MIGRATION SERVICES MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06173887/?utm_source=GNW
Cloud migration is characterized as the process of deploying an organization’s digital assets, services, resources, or applications in the cloud.Besides, the transferred assets cannot be accessible outside the cloud’s firewall.
While numerous cloud migrations are conducted by organizations, transferring data, as well as apps from an on-premises data center to the public cloud, is a typical model.
Traditionally, businesses managing their own data centers utilize a Bill of Materials (BoM) in order to size and acquire technology for specific purposes.Computing (servers, blades), networking (switches, firewalls), storage (Direct Attached Storage, SAN), as well as other specialist equipment are included in this category.
Moreover, hardware can last for up to five years if properly maintained.In this regard, Intel and other chipmakers possess an 18-month tick-tock cycle, where tick signifies the clock speed enhancements and tock entails new CPU generation.
Since hardware vendors release new generations of their hardware every three years, businesses must regularly upgrade their hardware to the latest generations for yielding the advantages of enhanced performance and efficiency. To overcome this issue, several customers are inclined towards the cloud-based model, which is completely OPEX-based.
The global cloud migration services market growth evaluation comprises the analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of World. The Asia-Pacific is set to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period on account of key drivers such as the surging focus on modernizing information technology (IT) infrastructure, the rising governmental incorporation of the ‘cloud first’ approach, and the increasing development of cloud-based digital transformation solutions.
Enterprises with undifferentiated cloud services possessing broader product portfolios generate strong competition across the global cloud migration services market.Such companies spend significantly on the expansion of their services portfolio.
Furthermore, firms are also launching novel cloud services in order to capture new markets. Therefore, the competition is expected to be high during the forecast years.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
2. AMAZON WEB SERVICES INC (AWS)
3. CISCO SYSTEMS
4. DXC TECHNOLOGY
6. IBM CORPORATION
8. MICROSOFT CORPORATION
9. NTT DATA CORPORATION
10. RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY INC
11. RIVERMEADOW SOFTWARE INC
12. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED
13. VMWARE INC
14. WSM INTERNATIONAL
15. ZERTO (HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06173887/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001