during the forecast period. Elevating prevalence of neurological disorders, such as dementia, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, headache disorders, multiple sclerosis, neuroinfections, stroke, and cerebral palsy, have increased significantly over the years.
New York, June 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Cognition and Memory Enhancement Market by Product & Service, Region - Global Forecast to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06283647/?utm_source=GNW
By product & service segment, the cognition & memory-enhancing drugs segment has registered fastest growth rate during the forecast period
Based on product & service, the cognition and memory enhancement market is segmented into cognition & memory-enhancing drugs, brain-boosting nutraceuticals, and cognitive assessment & training solutions.The cognition & memory-enhancing drugs segment accounted for the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period of the cognition and memory enhancement market.
The rising prevalence of Alzheimer’s disease and other cognitive impairments associated with aging has increased the need for developing drugs to improve cognitive functioning. This has led to high R&D investments by established pharmaceutical entities in this field contributing to the segment growth.
North America: the largest share of the cognition and memory enhancement market
In 2020, North America accounted for the largest share of the market. Factors such as increasing R&D initiatives by US-based pharmaceutical companies and the rising availability of nutraceuticals and cognitive assessment and training solutions due to the presence of major market players in this region are driving the growth of the cognition and memory enhancement market in North America.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
• By Company Type - Tier 1: 37%, Tier 2: 23%, and Tier 3: 40%
• By Designation - C-level: 32%, D-level: 26%, and Others: 42%
• By Region - North America: 35%, Europe: 25%, Asia Pacific: 20%, Latin America: 12%, and the Middle East and Africa: 8%
List of Companies Profiled in the Report
• Eisai Co., Ltd. (Japan)
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US)
• Biogen Inc. (US)
• Eli Lilly and Company (US)
• Nordic Naturals (US)
• Natrol, LLC (US)
• Cambridge Cognition Ltd. (UK)
• Cogstate Ltd. (US).
The report segments the cognition and memory enhancement market based on region (the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World), product (Cognition and memory-enhancing drugs, brain-boosting nutraceuticals, and cognitive assessment and training solutions). The report also provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints opportunities, challenges and trends in the cognition and memory enhancement market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on memory enhancement offered by the top players in the cognition enhancement market. The report analyses the cognition enhancement market by product & service and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various memory enhancement across key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the memory enhancement market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of competitive strategies of the leading players in the memory enhancement market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06283647/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001