Dublin, July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Composite Cans Market Research Report by Closure, by Can Diameter, by End User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Composite Cans Market size was estimated at USD 4,289.57 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 4,592.97 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.41% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 6,587.41 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Composite Cans to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Closure, the Composite Cans Market was examined across Caps and Lids. The Caps is further studied across Plug and Snap-On. The Lids is further studied across Aluminum Membrane, Paperboard Ends, and Plastic Membrane.
Based on Production, the Composite Cans Market was examined across Convolute Winding, Linear Draw, and Spiral Winding.
Based on Can Diameter, the Composite Cans Market was examined across 100 mm & above, 50 mm - 100 mm, and Less than 50 mm.
Based on End User, the Composite Cans Market was examined across Agriculture, Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, Industrial Goods, Personal Care & Cosmetics, and Textiles and Apparels.
Based on Geography, the Composite Cans Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Composite Cans Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Composite Cans Market, including Ace Paper Tube, Amcor Plc, Bharath Paper Conversions, Canfab Packaging Inc.,, Chicago Mailing Tube, Compocan Industries, Corex Group, Eco Canister, Halaspack Bt., Heartland Products Group LLC, Kunert Gruppe, Marshall Paper Tube Company, Inc., Mondi, Mondi Group, Pioneer Packaging, Inc., PTS Manufacturing Co, Quality Container Company, Ridgid Paper Tube Corp, Safepack Industries Ltd., Shree Umiya Paper Tubes, Smurfit Kappa SPA, Tinpak Pvt Ltd., Valk Industries, Inc., Wes-Pac Inc., and Western Container Corp..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Composite Cans Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Composite Cans Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Composite Cans Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Composite Cans Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Composite Cans Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Composite Cans Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Composite Cans Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Demand from proliferating food and beverage industry
220.127.116.11. Shifting focus on recyclable or disposable products
18.104.22.168. Growing adoption in industrial shipping and textile sector
22.214.171.124. Changing customer desires for convenience packaging
126.96.36.199. Growing trend of convenience food in emerging markets
188.8.131.52. Sustainability is a future of the packaging industry
184.108.40.206. Risks of contamination in the recycled composite can such as cardboard in packaging
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6. Composite Cans Market, by Closure
6.3.1. Aluminum Membrane
6.3.2. Paperboard Ends
6.3.3. Plastic Membrane
7. Composite Cans Market, by Production
7.2. Convolute Winding
7.3. Linear Draw
7.4. Spiral Winding
8. Composite Cans Market, by Can Diameter
8.2. 100 mm & above
8.3. 50 mm - 100 mm
8.4. Less than 50 mm
9. Composite Cans Market, by End User
9.3. Consumer Goods
9.4. Food & Beverage
9.5. Industrial Goods
9.6. Personal Care & Cosmetics
9.7. Textiles and Apparels
10. Americas Composite Cans Market
10.6. United States
10.6.4. New York
11. Asia-Pacific Composite Cans Market
11.8. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Composite Cans Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Ace Paper Tube
14.2. Amcor Plc
14.3. Bharath Paper Conversions
14.4. Canfab Packaging Inc.,
14.5. Chicago Mailing Tube
14.6. Compocan Industries
14.7. Corex Group
14.8. Eco Canister
14.9. Halaspack Bt.
14.10. Heartland Products Group LLC
14.11. Kunert Gruppe
14.12. Marshall Paper Tube Company, Inc.
14.14. Mondi Group
14.15. Pioneer Packaging, Inc.
14.16. PTS Manufacturing Co
14.17. Quality Container Company
14.18. Ridgid Paper Tube Corp
14.19. Safepack Industries Ltd.
14.20. Shree Umiya Paper Tubes
14.21. Smurfit Kappa SPA
14.22. Tinpak Pvt Ltd.
14.23. Valk Industries, Inc.
14.24. Wes-Pac Inc.
14.25. Western Container Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c997fm
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900