Dublin, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Concrete Superplasticizer Market Research Report by Product - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market is expected to grow from USD 5,245.80 Million in 2020 to USD 6,909.10 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Concrete Superplasticizer to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Concrete Superplasticizer Market is examined across Modified Lignosulfonates, Polycarboxylic Acids, Sulfonated Melamine Formaldehyde, and Sulfonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde.
Based on Concrete, the Concrete Superplasticizer Market is examined across High-performance Concrete, Precast Concrete, Ready-mix Concrete, and Shotcrete.
Based on Geography, the Concrete Superplasticizer Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market including Arkema SA, BASF SE, Enaspol a.s., Euclid Chemical Company, Fuclear Technologies Inc., Kao Corporation, MAPEI S.p.A., Sika AG, Sure Chemicals Limited, and W. R. Grace & Company.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Concrete Superplasticizer Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market, By Product
6.2. Modified Lignosulfonates
6.3. Polycarboxylic Acids
6.4. Sulfonated Melamine Formaldehyde
6.5. Sulfonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde
7. Global Concrete Superplasticizer Market, By Concrete
7.2. High-performance Concrete
7.3. Precast Concrete
7.4. Ready-mix Concrete
8. Americas Concrete Superplasticizer Market
9. Asia-Pacific Concrete Superplasticizer Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Concrete Superplasticizer Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Arkema SA
12.2. BASF SE
12.3. Enaspol a.s.
12.4. Euclid Chemical Company
12.5. Fuclear Technologies Inc.
12.6. Kao Corporation
12.7. MAPEI S.p.A.
12.8. Sika AG
12.9. Sure Chemicals Limited
12.10. W. R. Grace & Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qoz1kw
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900