Summary The analyst holds a positive view on the outlook for the global construction industry following the historic collapse in activity in 2020 amid the severe disruption caused by restrictions imposed to contain the spread of COVID-19.
New York, April 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Construction Outlook to 2025, Q1 2021 Update" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05774650/?utm_source=GNW
The central forecast for growth in global output is 5.2%, which means that in real value terms, output in 2021 will be 2.5% higher than the 2019 level. Although recovering from the COVID-19 crisis, the global industry has borne a huge cost in terms of foregone revenue; compared to pre-COVID-19 predictions for construction output value, the sum of output in 2020-2021 is close to US$1.1 trillion lower than it would otherwise have been.
There is still great uncertainty over how the COVID-19 crisis will play out, with positive news on the one hand stemming from the successful rollout of vaccines in many markets and concerns on the other hand over the reports of new variants of the virus and challenges in getting vaccines supplies to developing markets. However, the forecast for the global construction output is predicated on the assumption that governments and public health authorities will not reintroduce strict lockdown policies and that construction sites will be able to continue to operate with minimal disruption.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the prospects for the global construction industry up to 2025, including an assessment of the impact of COVID-19.
- An overview of the outlook for the global construction industry to 2025, with specific focus on assessing the impact of COVID-19
- Analysis of the outlook for the construction industry in major global regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South and South-East Asia, North-East Asia, Australasia, the Middle East and North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- A comprehensive benchmarking of 91 leading construction markets according to construction market value and growth
- Analysis of the latest data on construction output trends in key markets.
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluate regional construction trends from insight on output values and forecast data to 2025, and understand the immediate risks and challenges presented by the spread of COVID-19. Identify the fastest growers to enable assessment and targeting of commercial opportunities in the markets best suited to strategic focus.
- Identify the drivers in the global construction market and consider growth in emerging and developed economies. Formulate plans on where and how to engage with the market while minimizing any negative impact on revenues.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05774650/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001