Dublin, Oct. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Contactless Payments - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Contactless Payment market accounted for $7.97 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $25.30 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period.
Increased customer satisfaction and rising revenue opportunities are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lower adoption rate is restraining the market growth.
Contactless payment systems consist of smart cards or further devices in coordination with RFID or NFC technologies for making a secure payment. They are done in close physical proximity preventing unapproved access during the transaction, dissimilar to mobile payments that are done through the web.
Based on device, the Point of Sales (POS) segment is likely to have a huge demand due to different advantages, such as easy usability, decrease in the time spent on queuing and mobility. By geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as it is highly fragmented by the presence of range of countries that are economically and technologically advanced.
Some of the key players profiled in the Contactless Payment Market include Castles Technologies, ID Tech Solutions, Ingenico Group SA, On Track Innovations, OTI Ltd, SumUp Inc, Thales Group (Gemalto NV), VeriFone Systems Inc and Visiontek.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Mobile Handsets
Operational Frequencies Covered:
- Low Frequency
- Ultra High Frequency
- High Frequency
Payment Methods Covered:
- Contactless Credit Card
- Contactless Wearables
- Contactless Debit Card
- Contactless Mobile Payment
- Radio-frequency Identification (RFID)
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
End Users Covered:
- Castles Technologies
- ID Tech Solutions
- Ingenico Group SA
- On Track Innovations
- OTI Ltd
- SumUp Inc
- Thales Group (Gemalto NV)
- VeriFone Systems Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w6jyds
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900