during the forecasted period. Dermatology devices help dermatologists and surgeons in diagnosing and treating skin disorders. These devices are used by various medical care providers, such as hospitals, dermatology clinics, physician offices, and academic research institutes.
New York, July 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Dermatology Devices Market by Type, Treatment Devices, Application - Global Forecast to 2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04278433/?utm_source=GNW
The rising incidence of skin diseases and increasing awareness of aesthetic procedures are the primary growth drivers for the dermatology devices market. The expansion of healthcare infrastructure in developing regions is expected to provide growth opportunities to players operating in this market.
The imaging devices areaccounted to hold the largest share of the dermatology diagnostic devices market, by type in 2021.
Based on type, the dermatology diagnostic devices market is segmented into imaging devices, dermatoscopes, and microscopes.In 2021, the imaging devices segment accounted for the largest share of the dermatology diagnostic devices market.
The large share of this segment can be attributed to technological advancements and the increasing incidence of skin diseases.
The skin cancer diagnosis are accounted to hold the largest share of the dermatology diagnostic devices market, by application in 2021.
Based on application, the dermatology diagnostic devices market is segmented into skin cancer diagnosis and other diagnostic applications.In 2021, the skin cancer diagnosis segment accounted for the largest share of the market.
The large share of this segment can be attributed to the rising incidence of skin cancer.
Asia Pacific commanded the highest CAGR of the dermatology devices duringforecasted period.
Based on region, the dermatology devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.During forecasted period, Asia Pacific has the highest CAGR of the dermatology devices market.
The highest CAGR of this regional segment can be attributed to factors such as the large population, rising standards of living, growing demand for quality medical care, increasing healthcare spending, government initiatives, and enhanced awareness about dermatology devices.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews, by company type, designation, and region:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 (20%), Tier 2(45%), and Tier 3 (35%)
• By Designation: C-level Executives (30%), Directors (20%), and Others (50%)
• By Region: North America (33%), Europe (24%), AsiaPacific(27%), and Rest of the World (16%)
Some of the major players operating in this market Lumenis Ltd. (Israel),, Alma Lasers, Ltd.(US), Solta Medical (US), and Cutera, Inc.(US)
List of Companies Profiled in the Report
• Alma Lasers, Ltd. (Israel)
• Cutera, Inc. (US)
• Cynosure Inc. (US)
• El.En. S.P.A. (Italy)
• Lumenis Ltd. (Israel)
• Solta Medical (US)
• Bruker Corporation (US)
• Carl Zeiss (Germany)
• HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
• Michelson Diagnostics Ltd. (UK)
• PhotoMedex, Inc. (US)
• Leica Microsystems (US)
• Olympus Corporation (Japan)
• Syneron Medical Ltd. (US)
• Genesis Biosystems, Inc. (US)
• Canfield Scientific, Inc. (US)
• Candela (US)
• DermLite (US)
• Beijing Toplaser Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
• Aerolase (US)
• FotoFinder Systems GmbH (Germany)
• Bovie (US)
This report studies the dermatology devices market based on type, application, and region.The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities) affecting market growth.
It evaluates the opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.The report also studies micromarkets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total dermatology devices market.
The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on dermatology devices offered by the top 22 players in the endoscope reprocessing market. The report analyzes the dermatology devices markettype,application,and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various securement devicesacross key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the dermatology devices market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the dermatology devices market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04278433/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001