KEY FINDINGS The global disinfectant sprays and wipes market is projected to record a CAGR of 5. 33% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is credited to key factors such as the surging incidence of chronic conditions, the rise in e-commerce channels, the outbreaks of various infectious diseases, and the occurrence of complications emerging from healthcare-associated infections.
New York, Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL DISINFECTANT SPRAYS AND WIPES MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05914895/?utm_source=GNW
Disinfectant sprays and wipes help the removal of allergens and germs from floors and surfaces, thus preventing the spread of diseases. They are extensively used in commercial, healthcare, residential, hospitality, and government sectors in order to disinfect and clean regularly-touched surfaces.
Chronic illnesses and disorders are continually rising globally.The geriatric population, in addition to shifts in social attitudes, results in a gradual increase in such prevalent and expensive long-term health problems.
Moreover, on account of the growing middle-class population as well as the surging urbanization rates, individuals follow sedentary lifestyles. This factor augments the incidence of chronic diseases, including obesity and diabetes, thus facilitating the demand for disinfectant sprays and wipes.
The global disinfectant sprays and wipes market growth assessment includes the analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of World. The Asia-Pacific is set to harbor the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to key factors such as the establishment of new manufacturing units by global OEMs and the increasing demand for surface disinfectants.
The global disinfectant sprays and wipes market is dominated by several manufacturers, combined with the entry of several eminent vendors, as well. As a result, the competitive rivalry is anticipated to be high.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market include Procter & Gamble, Ecolab, Reckitt Benckiser Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. 3M COMPANY
2. B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
3. CLEANWELL LLC
4. GAMA HEALTHCARE
5. GOJO INDUSTRIES
6. KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION
8. PROCTER & GAMBLE (P&G)
9. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC
10. STEPAN COMPANY
11. STRYKER CORPORATION
12. THE CLOROX COMPANY
13. THE UNILEVER GROUP
14. WHITELEY CORPORATION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05914895/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001