Dublin, Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market Research Report by Type, by Operating Principle, by Scattering Method, by Application, by Vertical, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market size was estimated at USD 1,283.67 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,402.41 million in 2021, at a CAGR 9.58% to reach USD 2,223.53 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Multimode and Single- Mode.
Based on Operating Principle, the market was studied across OFDR and OTDR.
Based on Scattering Method, the market was studied across Brillouin Scattering Effect, Fiber Brag Grating, Raman Scattering Effect, and Rayleigh Scattering Effect.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Acoustic sensing, Strain Sensing, and Temperature sensing.
Based on Vertical, the market was studied across Civil Engineering, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Power & Utility, and Safety & Security.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market, including AFL, AP Sensing GmbH, BANDWEAVER, Brugg Kable AG, FISO Technologies Inc., Halliburton Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Luna Innovations, Inc., NEC Corporation, OFS Fitel, LLC, Omnisens S.A., OSENSA Innovations Corp., Qinetiq Group PLC, Schlumberger Ltd., SOLIFOS AG, and Yokogawa Electric Corp..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increased virtue of the technology to offer optimum performance in challenging end uses
5.2.2. Need to deploy fiber optics in mission-critical scenarios
5.2.3. High initial acquisition and installation costs
5.3.1. Cost associated with the deployment of distributed fiber optic sensor
5.4.1. Increasing number of investment by enterprises for the technological advancement and R&D practices
5.4.2. High adoption of the technology in IT and telecommunication and healthcare centers
5.5.1. Complex installation process
6. Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market, by Type
6.3. Single- Mode
7. Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market, by Operating Principle
8. Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market, by Scattering Method
8.2. Brillouin Scattering Effect
8.3. Fiber Brag Grating
8.4. Raman Scattering Effect
8.5. Rayleigh Scattering Effect
9. Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market, by Application
9.2. Acoustic sensing
9.3. Strain Sensing
9.4. Temperature sensing
10. Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market, by Vertical
10.2. Civil Engineering
10.4. Oil & Gas
10.5. Power & Utility
10.6. Safety & Security
11. Americas Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
14.1.2. Business Strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
14.4. Competitive Scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
14.4.4. Investment & Funding
14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
15.2. AP Sensing GmbH
15.4. Brugg Kable AG
15.5. FISO Technologies Inc.
15.6. Halliburton Corporation
15.7. Lockheed Martin Corporation
15.8. Luna Innovations, Inc.
15.9. NEC Corporation
15.10. OFS Fitel, LLC
15.11. Omnisens S.A.
15.12. OSENSA Innovations Corp.
15.13. Qinetiq Group PLC
15.14. Schlumberger Ltd.
15.15. SOLIFOS AG
15.16. Yokogawa Electric Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/him6si
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900