Dublin, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Electronic Scrap Recycling Market Research Report by Generation, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electronic Scrap Recycling Market size was estimated at USD 14.98 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 16.14 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.09% to reach USD 23.90 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Electronic Scrap Recycling to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Generation, the Electronic Scrap Recycling Market was examined across IT Equipment & Handheld Devices, Large White Goods, and Small Household Appliances.
Based on Metal, the Electronic Scrap Recycling Market was examined across Ferrous, Non-ferrous, and Precious Metals.
Based on Geography, the Electronic Scrap Recycling Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Electronic Scrap Recycling Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Electronic Scrap Recycling Market, including Boliden Group, DOWA HOLDINGS Co., Ltd, ENIRO-HUB HOLDINGS LTD., Glencore, JXTG Holdings, Inc., LS-Nikko Copper Inc., Mitsubishi Materials U.S.A. Corporation., MITSUI & CO., LTD., Outotec, and Ultromex Limited.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Electronic Scrap Recycling Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Electronic Scrap Recycling Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Electronic Scrap Recycling Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Electronic Scrap Recycling Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Electronic Scrap Recycling Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Electronic Scrap Recycling Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Electronic Scrap Recycling Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Decrease in life span of electronic devices
188.8.131.52. Rising awareness among electric and electronic product users about the environmental issues faced by landfills
184.108.40.206. Government rules and regulations for the E-waste management
220.127.116.11. High cost of recycling restricts e-waste management
18.104.22.168. Less number of sufficient waste collection zones
22.214.171.124. Rise in initiatives by electronic manufacturers
126.96.36.199. Availability of valuable substances in E-waste
188.8.131.52. Growing implementation of electronic waste recycling software, solutions, platforms, and systems across industry verticals
184.108.40.206. Inefficient recycling infrastructure in developing countries
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Electronic Scrap Recycling Market, by Generation
6.2. IT Equipment & Handheld Devices
6.3. Large White Goods
6.4. Small Household Appliances
7. Electronic Scrap Recycling Market, by Metal
7.4. Precious Metals
8. Americas Electronic Scrap Recycling Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Electronic Scrap Recycling Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Electronic Scrap Recycling Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Boliden Group
12.2. DOWA HOLDINGS Co., Ltd
12.3. ENIRO-HUB HOLDINGS LTD.
12.5. JXTG Holdings, Inc.
12.6. LS-Nikko Copper Inc.
12.7. Mitsubishi Materials U.S.A. Corporation.
12.8. MITSUI & CO., LTD.
12.10. Ultromex Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zgvx6t
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900