Summary Global Ethylene capacity is poised to see considerable growth over the next five years, potentially increasing from 201. 32 mtpa in 2020 to 299. 42 mtpa in 2025.
New York, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Ethylene Industry Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05763359/?utm_source=GNW
Around 146 planned and announced Ethylene projects are expected to come online by 2025, predominantly in Asia followed by the Middle East over the upcoming years. Among countries, China is expected to lead Ethylene capacity additions by 2025, followed by the India and Iran. China Petrochemical Corp, Exxon Mobil Corp and Saudi Arabian Oil Co are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
- Global Ethylene capacity outlook by region
- Global Ethylene outlook by country
- Ethylene planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major Ethylene producers globally
- Global Ethylene capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global Ethylene capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced Ethylene plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global Ethylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of Ethylene capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05763359/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001