KEY FINDINGS The global eubiotics market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7. 11% over the forecasting period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is attributable to factors such as the increasing awareness and concerns about animal health, the rising demand for manufactured seeds, and the growing meat consumption.
New York, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL EUBIOTICS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06150759/?utm_source=GNW
Eubiotics are feed additives constituting prebiotics, essential oils, probiotics, and organic acids.They can successfully help facilitate gut health with or without a significant reduction in the use of antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs).
Moreover, the term eubiosis refers to an ideal balance of microflora in the gastrointestinal system.
Animal disease outbreaks on account of animal slaughter, trade halts, and subsequent disease eradication efforts can cost a nation millions of dollars.For instance, PRRSV, a virus that causes stillborn piglets, costs the United States’ farmers an annual $600 million.
Animal disorders with human health implications can significantly affect aspects such as global trade, public health, as well as the stability of the economy’s agricultural segment. Furthermore, healthy animals are more likely to lead to safer food supplies, higher farm productivity, including elevated numbers of offspring, minimal environmental impact, and enhanced animal welfare.
The global eubiotics market growth is evaluated across the Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of World. The Asia-Pacific is set to progress with the highest CAGR during the forecasting years, owing to factors such as income development in developing countries, the considerable rise in meat consumption, and notable lifestyle changes.
Companies with undistinguishable products and more extensive portfolios generate intense competition within the global eubiotics market.They also spend millions of dollars on expanding their product portfolios.
In addition, several firms are introducing new products into the market, thus ensuring the availability of alternatives. As a result, industrial rivalry is high across the global eubiotics market.
Some of the top enterprises operating in the market are Cargill Inc, DuPont de Nemours Inc, Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM), etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ANPARIO PLC
2. ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND CO (ADM)
3. BASF SE
4. BEHN MEYER GROUP
5. BENEO GMBH
6. CARGILL INC
7. CHR HANSEN HOLDING A/S
8. DUPONT DE NEMOURS INC
9. KEMIN INDUSTRIES INC
10. KONINKLIJKE DSM NV
11. LALLEMAND INC
13. NEOSPARK DRUGS AND CHEMICALS PRIVATE LIMITED
14. NOVUS INTERNATIONAL INC
15. YARA INTERNATIONAL ASA
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06150759/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001