Dublin, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Fiber Optic Cables Market Research Report by Type (Multi-Mode and Single-Mode), End Use, Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fiber Optic Cables Market size was estimated at USD 10,471.26 million in 2021, USD 11,781.21 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 12.94% to reach USD 21,735.36 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Fiber Optic Cables to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Multi-Mode and Single-Mode.
Based on End Use, the market was studied across Commercial, Military, and Space. The Commercial is further studied across General Aviation, Narrow-Body Aircraft, Regional Transport Aircraft, Very Large Aircraft, and Wide-Body Aircraft. The Military is further studied across Airborne, Land, and Marine. The Airborne is further studied across Fighter Jets, Military Helicopters, Military Transport Aircraft, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. The Land is further studied across Armored Vehicles, C4ISR, and Unmanned Ground Vehicles. The Marine is further studied across Ships and Unmanned Maritime Vehicles. The Space is further studied across Satellites and Space Launch Vehicles.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Avionics, Communication Systems, Electronic Warfare, and Radar Systems. The Avionics is further studied across Cabin Interiors, Flight Management Systems, and In-Flight Entertainment Systems.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Fiber Optic Cables Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
Increasing Demand in Fiber to the x (FTTx) and Telecommunication Industry
Growing Demand for High-Quality Video, Audio, and Data Transmissions
Higher Initial Cost for Installation Compared to Coaxial or Copper Cable
Integration of Advancements in Fiber Optic Communication
Widespread Implementation of 5G
Surging Demand for Wireless Solutions and Complex Installation Process
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Fiber Optic Cables Market, by Type
7. Fiber Optic Cables Market, by End Use
8. Fiber Optic Cables Market, by Application
9. Americas Fiber Optic Cables Market
10. Asia-Pacific Fiber Optic Cables Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Fiber Optic Cables Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
Fiberoptics Technology Incorporated
Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd
Hengtong Group Co. Ltd.
Hitachi Cable America Inc.
LS Cable & System Pty Ltd.
Nestor Cables Ltd.
Optical Cable Corporation
Sterlite Technologies Limited
Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
TE Connectivity Corporation
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc
Yangtze Optical Fiber and Cable Joint Stock Ltd Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/su25ba
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900