KEY FINDINGS The global flue gas desulfurization market is projected to register a CAGR of 4. 26% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The market growth drivers include the prevalence of air-borne diseases, stringent laws in terms of air quality maintenance, and air pollution awareness.
New York, Dec. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL FLUE GAS DESULFURIZATION MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06188373/?utm_source=GNW
Ambient air pollution constitutes 4.2 million deaths every year, according to the WHO. Also, almost 91% of the world’s population lives in places where air quality levels exceed WHO limits. Though it impacts the developing and developed countries alike, the low- and middle-income countries face the highest-burden, particularly South-East Asia and Western Pacific regions. Several pollutants contribute to diseases in humans. Of these, particulate matter (PM) enter the respiratory system through inhalation and causes cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, cancer, and central nervous system and reproductive dysfunctions. The other harmful air pollutants include polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), sulfur dioxide, dioxins, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), and nitrogen oxide.
As a result, air pollution has severe health effects.These include respiratory diseases, wheezing, asthma, shortness of breath, cough, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Also, it impacts health during early stages of human life prenatal, mental, cardiovascular, and respiratory disorders, resulting in chronic diseases or infant mortality.Therefore, the increasing air-borne disease drives the global flue gas desulfurization market growth.
However, the market growth is hindered by the increasing share of renewable power generation capacity and industrial sector slowdown.
The global flue gas desulfurization market growth assessment includes the analysis of Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of World.Asia-Pacific is the largest revenue-generating and fastest-growing region in terms of CAGR in the global market.
The region has a large number of coal-fired power plants and strict government regulations.
The market players are competing in key regions like Europe and Asia-Pacific, trying to gain market shares through new product developments and expansions. Some of the key companies in the market include John Wood Group Plc, General Electric Company, Andritz AG, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ANDRITZ AG
2. BABCOCK & WILLCOX ENTERPRISES INC
3. CHIYODA CORPORATION
4. DOOSAN LENTJES GMBH
5. DUCON TECHNOLOGIES INC
6. FLSMIDTH A/S
7. FUJIAN LONGKING CO LTD
8. GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
9. HAMON GROUP
10. JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC
11. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD
12. MARSULEX ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES
13. MITSUBISHI HITACHI POWER SYSTEMS LTD
14. RAFAKO SA
15. THERMAX LTD
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06188373/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001