Summary Global footwear sales declined by 19. 5% in 2020 to reach USD271. 7bn due to the COVID-19 crisis and will have a long-term impact on the global footwear market, with sales taking time to reach pre-COVID-19 levels.
New York, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Footwear Market to 2024 - Market Analysis, Top Brands and Trends (Updated for COVID-19 Impact)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06103608/?utm_source=GNW
But in the long run the market has a growth trajectory as it is forecast to achieve a steady 1.8% growth (CAGR) over the next five years.
The report includes analysis, brands, and trends associated with footwear in the Global Footwear Market to 2024 and the COVID-19 impact.
- Digital channels to support future footwear market growth. Athletic shoes, and comfortable & casual styles to gain more popularity. Majority of high growth markets are in the APAC region.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the footwear market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the footwear market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in footwear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06103608/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001