Executive Summary The Global Game Engine Market was valued at USD 2. 77 Billion in the year 2021. The growing popularity of virtual gaming in recent years has resulted in accelerated development of the game engine market.
New York, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Game Engine Market – Analysis By Game Type (2D, 3D, Others), Device (PC, Console, Mobile, Others), Application, End User, By Region, By Country (2022 Edition): Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2022-2027)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318359/?utm_source=GNW
The growing popularity of e-sports and the increasing number of gamers globally are expected to drive demand for the market globally. Also, the development of technologies such as Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) is the key driver of the gaming engine business. An increasing number of game developers and adoption of the game engine in industries such as media & entertainment and the automotive industry is creating a high demand for game engine which in turn drives the growth of the game engine market.
Based on the Game Type segment, 3D segment is expected to hold the largest share in the Game Engine market in the year 2028. 3D games are more complex for game developers, and high performance is harder to achieve. Also, the pipelines are more complicated to develop and maintain in 3D games. Unlike 2D games in which the animations have just a film strip of frames with possibly different positions for each frame, in 3D games, game developers need to deal with separate animation assets, bones, skinning, etc. Hence, all such requirements have triggered the demand for game engines for developing 3D games over the years exponentially.
APAC region is estimated to have the maximum share in the global Game Engine market followed by APAC & Americas. In the Asia Pacific area, the market for gaming engines is predicted to increase significantly. One of the major players in the market is from the Asia Pacific. The key reasons for this region’s market growth are expanding technological capabilities and rising demand, particularly from China and Japan.
The global market for game engines is anticipated to increase as a result of the expanding gaming industry. Additionally, it is anticipated that the growing number of mobile gaming applications will accelerate market growth. Additionally, rising consumer spending on apps is anticipated to fuel market expansion for gaming engines. Also, the worldwide game engine market is anticipated to increase as a result of enhanced infrastructure, including better broadband and Wi-Fi connections, advanced graphics, and improved computational power at reduced prices.
Scope of the Report
• The report presents the analysis of Game Engine market for the historical period of 2018-2021, the estimates for 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
• The report analyses the Game Engine Market by Value (USD Million).
• The report analyses the Game Engine Market by Game Type (2D, 3D, Others).
• The report analyses the Game Engine Market by Device- (PC, Console, Mobile, Others).
• The report analyses the Game Engine Market by Application (Gaming & Entertainment, Animation, Automotive, Others).
• The report analyses the Game Engine Market by End User (Game Development Companies, Independent Developers).
• The Global Game Engine Market has been analysed by countries (United States, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, China, Japan, India).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Location and Product.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Unity Technologies, Playtech PLC, Silicon Studio Corporation, Epic Games, Crytek, Valve Corporation, Sony Interactive Entertainment, The Game Creators, GameSalad, Unigine Company.
Key Target Audience
• Gaming Industry Players
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318359/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001