Dublin, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Gas Engine Market Research Report by Application, by Fuel Type, by Power Output, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Gas Engine Market size was estimated at USD 3,732.64 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 3,947.65 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.09% to reach USD 5,324.45 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Gas Engine to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Application, the Gas Engine Market was studied across Co-generation and Power Generation.
Based on End User, the Gas Engine Market was studied across Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, and Utilities.
Based on Fuel Type, the Gas Engine Market was studied across Natural Gas and Special Gas.
Based on Power Output, the Gas Engine Market was studied across 0.5 MW-1 MW, 1 MW-2 MW, 10 MW-20 MW, 2 MW-5 MW, and 5 MW-10 MW.
Based on Region, the Gas Engine Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Gas Engine Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Gas Engine Market, including Caterpillar, Inc., Cummins Inc., General Electric Company, JFE Holdings, Inc., Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., MAN SE, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc, Siemens AG, and Wartsila Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Gas Engine Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Gas Engine Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Gas Engine Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Gas Engine Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Gas Engine Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Gas Engine Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Gas Engine Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Rising need for clean and efficient power generation technology
188.8.131.52. Favorable government rules toward strict emission regulations
184.108.40.206. Potential demand attributed to its benefits such as low operational and maintenance costs
220.127.116.11. Changes in price owing across regional markets
18.104.22.168. Rising shift toward gas-fired power plants
22.214.171.124. Emerging trend for distributed power generation
126.96.36.199. Issues over limited infrastructure availability and reduced availability of natural gas reserves
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Gas Engine Market, by Application
6.3. Power Generation
7. Gas Engine Market, by End User
7.3. Oil & Gas
8. Gas Engine Market, by Fuel Type
8.2. Natural Gas
8.3. Special Gas
9. Gas Engine Market, by Power Output
9.2. 0.5 MW-1 MW
9.3. 1 MW-2 MW
9.4. 10 MW-20 MW
9.5. 2 MW-5 MW
9.6. 5 MW-10 MW
10. Americas Gas Engine Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Gas Engine Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Gas Engine Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Caterpillar, Inc.
14.2. Cummins Inc.
14.3. General Electric Company
14.4. JFE Holdings, Inc.
14.5. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
14.6. MAN SE
14.7. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
14.8. Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc
14.9. Siemens AG
14.10. Wartsila Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6acgyf
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900