Executive Summary The global graphene market is valued at USD 1192. 49 Million in the year 2027 with the Asia Pacific leading the regional market share. Graphene is considered the world’s thinnest, strongest, and most electrically and thermally conductive substance.
New York, July 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Graphene Market: Analysis By Type, Application, End-User, By Region, By Country (2022 Edition): Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2017-2027)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06290999/?utm_source=GNW
All of these features excite researchers and businesses throughout the world because graphene has the potential to transform various sectors in the realms of electricity, conductivity, energy generation, batteries, sensors, and more. Continuous R&D initiatives around the world, as well as large-scale graphene production from renewable sources, including the utilization of value-added compounds, are expected to provide the industry with huge growth potential.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the graphene market has seen a dip in growth in 2020. This lethal virus has wreaked havoc around the globe, particularly in North America and Europe. Companies shut down their operations and production facilities to prevent the virus from spreading further and as a result, graphene utilization in the industrial automobile and transportation, aerospace, electronics, and other industries has decreased.
However, due to its superior conductivity, flexibility, antibacterial, and antiviral potency, graphene technology and its uses accelerated dramatically during COVID-19. To counteract COVID-19, graphene-based protective equipment, biosensors, medicine delivery, and therapy systems are being developed.
Growing purchasing power and increased consumer electronics demand, such as tablets and mobile phones, are likely to propel the graphene market forward. Furthermore, transparent conductive films made of graphene oxide are employed as raw materials in automobiles to make them safer and lighter.
Scope of the Report
• The report presents the analysis of the Global Graphene Market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
• The report analyses the Global Graphene Market by Value (USD Million).
• The report analyses the Global Graphene Market by Type (Bulk Graphene, Monolayer Graphene).
• The report analyses the Global Graphene Market by Application (Composites, Batteries and Energy, Coatings and Adhesives, Others)
• The report analyses the Global Graphene Market by End User (Aerospace and Automotive, Energy Storage, Materials, Electronic Devices, Others).
• The Global Graphene Market has been analysed By Region and By Country (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Type, by Application, and by end user.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Directa Plus, Versarien plc. Nanoxplore, Haydale, G6 Materials, First Graphene, CVD Equipment Corporation, Applied Graphene Materials plc., China Carbon Graphite Group, Graphenea.
Key Target Audience
• Graphene Producers
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06290999/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001