Dublin, Aug. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Haemophilia Treatment Market by Application, Product and Sales Channel, Geography and the Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Haemophilia Treatment Market is expected to grow from USD 11.2 billion in 2019 to USD 15.7 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 5.8%. The Global Haemophilia Treatment Market is segmented based on Product Type, Disease Indication, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
The market is driven by an increasing number of Haemophilic patients, the prevalence of Haemophilia in new-borns, increased diagnostics rates, and rise in the use of Prophylactic treatment. However, the market is hampered by the high cost of recombinant products, adverse effects associated with plasma-derived products, and lack of awareness in developed and under-developed countries. Ongoing research and development and new Haemophilia inhibitors have created a number of market opportunities.
North America has the largest share in the Global Haemophilia Treatment Market. However, the Asia-Pacific and South American countries are expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. An increasing number of Haemophilic patients, growing medical research, and better diagnostics techniques. Improved distribution channels in the region main contributing factors for the growth of the market. By disease indication, the market for Haemophilia A treatment has the largest share. Haemophilia A treatment shares more than 80 percent of the total market by disease indication.
- Increasing Number of Haemophilic Patients
- Increasing diagnostics rates
- Increase in the use of Prophylactic treatment
- Prevalence of Haemophilia in new-borns
- The high cost of recombinant products
- Adverse effects associated with plasma-derived products
- Lack of awareness in developing and under-developed countries
- Research and development
- New Haemophilia inhibitors
IGR Competitive Quadrant
The report includes IGR Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, and growth in market share.
Lions: Represents companies with a strong foothold in the market, with the highest market share, large investments in technologies, new products.
Bulls: Companies that are medium in size competing with their USPs, growing companies with proven market share.
Rabbits: Small companies but growing rapidly, constantly improving their offerings in the market.
Tortoise: Companies which are slow in growth, having a long legacy and stable or negative in performance.
Why Remove this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Haemophilia Treatment Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants and a Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
5. Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6. Global Haemophilia Treatment Market, By Product Type
6.2 Recombinant coagulation factor
6.2.1 Factor VIII
6.2.2 Factor IX
6.3 Plasma-derived coagulation factor
6.3.1 Factor VIII
6.3.2 Factor IX
6.4 Extended Half-life products
6.4.1 Factor VIII
6.4.2 Factor IX
7. Global Haemophilia Treatment Market, By Disease Indication
7.2 Haemophilia A
7.3 Haemophilia B
7.4 Haemophilia C
8. Global Haemophilia Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel
8.2 Hospital Pharmacies
8.3 Retail Pharmacies
8.4 Online Pharmacies
9. Global Haemophilia Treatment Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.4.5 Rest of Europe
9.5.5 Rest of APAC
9.6 Middle East and Africa
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 IGR Competitive Quadrants
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Merger & Acquisition
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
10.3.3 New Product Launch & Enhancement
10.3.4 Investment & Funding
11. Company Profiles
11.1 Novo Nordisk A/S
11.3 Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
11.4 Bayer AG
11.5 Pfizer, Inc.
11.6 CSL Behring
11.8 Octopharma AG
11.9 Genzyme Corporation
11.10 Spark Therapeutics, Inc.
11.11 Baxter International
11.12 Grifols SA
11.14 Hospira Inc.
11.15 Biogen Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9bse9a
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900