Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market By Diagnostic Methods (Biopsy, Imaging, Endoscopy, Others), By Treatment Type (Surgery, Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Targeted Therapy), By Disease Indication (Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer, Laryngeal Cancer, Oropharyngeal Cancer, Salivary Gland Cancer, Nasopharyngeal Cancer, Hypopharyngeal Cancer), By Route of Administration (Injectable, Oral), By Therapeutic Class (PD Inhibitors, EGFR Inhibitors, Microtubule Inhibitors), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
New York, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market - Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06089448/?utm_source=GNW
Global head and neck cancer therapeutics market is expected to witness significant CAGR of 7.71% during the forecast period to reach USD2934.26 million owing to rising patient pool suffering from head and neck cancer around the world. Cancer awareness programs being organized by governments and various private organizations are leading to growing awareness and early cancer diagnosis among the population. This is acting as major growth driver for the global head and neck cancer therapeutics market. Moreover, increasing geriatric population which is more vulnerable to cancer is also acting as a key growth driver for this market.
According to the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC), around 550,000 people are diagnosed with head and neck cancer every year and out of these, around 300,000 patients die.With improved healthcare service and beneficial healthcare reforms, there is a spike in demand for head and neck cancer therapeutics around the globe.
Additionally, extensive R&D activities to develop ideal therapeutics are expected to augment the market growth in the coming years.
Global head and neck cancer therapeutics market can be segmented based on diagnostic methods, treatment type, disease indication, route of administration, therapeutic class, end user and region.Based on therapeutic class, the market can be segmented into PD inhibitors, microtubule inhibitors and EGFR inhibitors.
Among them, PD inhibitor drug class is expected to witness healthy CAGR through 2026 owing to new product launches and their increasing application in the treatment of head and neck cancer.
Regionally, North America contributed to the largest market share in global head and neck cancer therapeutics market in 2020 and is further expected to dominate the market through 2026, which can be attributed to high prevalence HPV-induced cancers in countries like United States, Canada, etc. However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest growth during the forecast period as the region is witnessing increasing cases of head and neck cancer due to prevalence of risk factors like increase in cigarette smoking and usage of tobacco.
Major companies operating in the global head and neck cancer therapeutics market include AstraZeneca Plc., Astellas Pharma Inc., AB Science SA, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Boston Biomedical, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Genentech, Inc.,), Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., Bayer AG and AbbVie Inc., among others. The market players are focusing on R&D activities and new drug launches to strengthen their position in global market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth in the market size of global head and neck cancer therapeutics market from 2016 to 2020.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of the global head and neck cancer therapeutics market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
• To forecast global head and neck cancer therapeutics market based on diagnostic methods, treatment type, disease indication, route of administration, therapeutic class, end user, company and regional distribution.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global head and neck cancer therapeutics market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions etc. in global head and neck cancer therapeutics market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global head and neck cancer therapeutics market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of head and neck cancer therapeutics companies across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the companies which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research.
The analyst calculated global head and neck cancer therapeutics market size using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these therapy types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Head and neck cancer therapeutics drug manufacturers, companies/partners and other stakeholders
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, industry associations, forums and alliances related to head and neck cancer therapeutics
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as head and neck cancer therapeutics drug manufacturers, end users etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global head and neck cancer therapeutics market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Diagnostic Methods:
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Treatment Type:
o Radiation Therapy
o Targeted Therapy
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Disease Indication:
o Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
o Laryngeal Cancer
o Oropharyngeal Cancer
o Salivary Gland Cancer
o Nasopharyngeal Cancer
o Hypopharyngeal Cancer
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Route of Administration:
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Therapeutic Class:
o PD Inhibitors
o EGFR Inhibitors
o Microtubule Inhibitors
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By End User:
o Specialty Clinics
o Ambulatory Surgical Centres
• Global Head and Neck Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Region:
o North America
o South America
o Middle East & Africa
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global head and neck cancer therapeutics market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06089448/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001