Executive Summary According to a research report published by Azoth Analytics, the Global Heated Tobacco Products Market was valued at around USD 27. 4 Billion in the year 2021. Over the past decade, cigarette sales have steadily decreased in the majority of high-income countries.
New York, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Heated Tobacco Products (HTP) Market (2022 Edition) - Analysis By Product Type, Gender, Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2023-2028)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318360/?utm_source=GNW
A change in the dynamics of the tobacco market has resulted from the emergence of various novel tobacco products, including HTPs, in a number of markets.
Moreover, the use of heated tobacco is most prevalent among 18- to 24-year-olds, by both male and female population. The HTP market is dominated by three leading tobacco product manufacturers: Philip Morris International (PMI), Japan Tobacco International (JTI) and British American Tobacco (BAT).
Rising awareness related to the harmful effects of cigarettes, and high demand by the young population followed by companies’ initiatives to expand production are factors propelling the growth of Heated Tobacco Products.
Among product types, sticks (also known as heated sticks) hold the maximum share of 90% in the Heated Tobacco Products Market due to the wide adoption of premium products. Moreover, the availability of different flavours and additives makes these products quite attractive among consumers. Demand for Heated Tobacco Products via the Online channel is backed by convenience, variety, discounts and offers available on the heated product online.
The the report titled ‘Global Heated Tobacco Products Market (2022 Edition)’ has analysed and segmented the Heated Tobacco Products Market by Value (USD Million). The report has also further analysed the Heated Tobacco Products Market by Product Type (Device, Stick), By Gender (Male, Female), By Sales Channel (Tobacconist, Specialist Shops, Convenience Stores, E-Retail), By Region (Americas, Europe, APAC, MEA), By Country (USA, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, Japan, Russia, South Korea) for the period of 2018-2028.
Scope of the Report
• The report presents the analysis of the Heated Tobacco Products Market for the historical period of 2018-2021, estimates for 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
• The report analyses the Heated Tobacco Products Market By Value (USD Million)
• The report analyses the Heated Tobacco Products Market By Product Type (Device, Stick)
• The report analyses the Heated Tobacco Products Market By Gender (Male, Female)
• The report analyses the Heated Tobacco Products Market By Sales Channel (Tobacconist, Specialist Shops, Convenience Stores, E-Retail)
• The Global Heated Tobacco Products Market has been analysed by Countries (USA, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, Japan, Russia, South Korea)
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of the company’s SWOT Analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by Region, By Product Type, By Gender, By Sales Channel
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include – Phillip Morris International Inc., British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco Inc., KT&G, Imperial Brands Plc., China Tobacco International (HK) Company Limited, 3T Organics.
Key Target Audience
• Tobacco Companies
• Investment and Equity Firms
• Financial and Non-Financial Corporates
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318360/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001