KEY FINDINGS The global hormone replacement therapy market is estimated to project a CAGR of 7. 67% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The awareness of post-menopausal issues, product launches by major players, and growing hormonal disorders drive market growth.
New York, May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06074738/?utm_source=GNW
HRT (hormone replacement therapy) replaces hormones like thyroid hormone, progestogen hormone, human growth hormone, and estrogen hormone. One of the significant drivers of market growth is the increasing product launches by major players.
Several players are launching new products to reinforce their foothold in the competitive market.Novo Nordisk received the FDA approval for Sogroya (somapacitan-beco) in 2020 for adult growth hormone deficiency.
As a result, the company extended its product reach across the US.Mylan launched Estradiol Vaginal Cream USP in 2018 for treating vaginal and vulvar atrophy.
This strengthened its women’s healthcare portfolio in several hormone replacement therapy-related disorders. Abbott expanded its product portfolio through its launch of Thyronorm 37.5 mcg tablet for hypothyroidism and Estrabet gel in 2019. Such developments are propelling the market growth. However, the treatment costs and adverse reactions related to HRT hamper the market growth.
The global hormone replacement therapy market is geographically segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World for growth assessment. With increasing awareness among end-users and improving healthcare infrastructure, Asia-Pacific is evaluated to record the highest CAGR.
The rising market expansion by players is projected to increase the competitive rivalry. Amgen, Bayer AG, Eli Lilly & Company, ANI Pharmaceuticals, Genentech Inc, Abbott Laboratories, etc., are some of the eminent market players.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABBOTT LABORATORIES
3. ANI PHARMACEUTICALS
4. BAYER AG
5. ELI LILLY & COMPANY
6. GENENTECH INC
8. MERCK KGAA
9. NOVARTIS AG
10. NOVEN PHARMACEUTICALS INC
11. NOVO NORDISK A/S
12. PFIZER INC
13. VIATRIS INC (MYLAN NV)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06074738/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001