Summary The global Industrial projects pipeline, as tracked , is worth US$5. 83 trillion. Amid the widespread economic disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, many governments across the world have moved ahead with transport infrastructure projects to try to bolster economic activity.
New York, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Industrial Construction Projects" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06094005/?utm_source=GNW
The Asia-Pacific region accounts for a large portion of the total, with a pipeline valued at US$3.45 trillion. Europe’s project pipeline amounts to US$1.06 trillion, ahead of the Americas with a value of US$790.1 billion and the Middle East and Africa with US$524.0 billion. Public investment is responsible for the funding of the highest proportion of projects, with 76%, with the joint public and private funding at 21% and the remaining 3% of projects financed solely by private funding.
This report provides a detailed analysis of industrial construction projects globally, based on projects tracked .
- The report provides analysis based on construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 global projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the industrial construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06094005/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001