Dublin, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Industrial Furnace Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report on the global industrial furnace market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global industrial furnace market to grow with a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on the industrial furnace market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on the industrial furnace market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global industrial furnace market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is the collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global industrial furnace market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The emergence of industry 4.0, technological advancement, and rising automation in the metal and mining industry
Increasing demand for the use of electrically operated industrial furnace
The industrial furnace doesn't require frequent replacement owing to its long lifespan may hamper the demand
Integration of internet of things by in manufacturing offering improved efficiency in operation
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global industrial furnace market is segmented on the basis of furnace type, and end-user.
The Global Industrial Furnace Market by Furnace Type
The Global Industrial Furnace Market by End-user
Metals & Mining
Oil & Gas
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the industrial furnace market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the industrial furnace market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global industrial furnace market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis, and the latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus on invest, consolidate, expand, and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Industrial Furnace Market Highlights
2.2. Industrial Furnace Market Projection
2.3. Industrial Furnace Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Industrial Furnace Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Industrial Furnace Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Furnace Type
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Industrial Furnace Market
4. Industrial Furnace Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Industrial Furnace Market by Furnace Type
5.1. Gas/fuel Operated
5.2. Electrically Operated
6. Global Industrial Furnace Market by End-user
6.1. Metals & Mining
6.3. Oil & Gas
7. Global Industrial Furnace Market by Region 2020-2026
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Industrial Furnace Market by Furnace Type
7.1.2. North America Industrial Furnace Market by End-user
7.1.3. North America Industrial Furnace Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Industrial Furnace Market by Furnace Type
7.2.2. Europe Industrial Furnace Market by End-user
7.2.3. Europe Industrial Furnace Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Industrial Furnace Market by Furnace Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Industrial Furnace Market by End-user
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Industrial Furnace Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Industrial Furnace Market by Furnace Type
7.4.2. RoW Industrial Furnace Market by End-user
7.4.3. RoW Industrial Furnace Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Industrial Furnace Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Carbolite Gero Limited
8.2.2. International Thermal Systems LLC
8.2.3. Ipsen International GmbH
8.2.4. NUTEC Group
8.2.5. SECO/WARWICK S.A.
8.2.6. Thermal Product Solutions
8.2.7. Epcon Industrial Systems
8.2.8. Gasbarre Products, Inc.
8.2.9. ANDRITZ AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kfoeh1
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900