The "Insulin Delivery System Market Research Report by Product Type (Insulin Jet Injectors, Insulin Pens, Insulin Pumps, and Syringes), by End User (Hospitals, Retail channels, and Specialty Diabetic Clinics) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Insulin Delivery System Market.
Animas Corporation (Johnson and Johnson)
Becton, Dickinson and Company
Eli Lilly and Company
Novo Nordisk A/S
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
Ypsomed Holding AG
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. The ongoing research amplifies the research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Insulin Delivery System Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Insulin Delivery System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Insulin Delivery System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Insulin Delivery System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Insulin Delivery System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Insulin Delivery System Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Insulin Delivery System Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Product Type Outlook
3.4. End User Outlook
3.5. Geography Outlook
3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
4.3. Geographic Growth Opportunities
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Insulin Delivery System Market, By Product Type
6.2. Insulin Jet Injectors
6.3. Insulin Pens
6.4. Insulin Pumps
7. Global Insulin Delivery System Market, By End User
7.3. Retail channels
7.4. Specialty Diabetic Clinics
8. Americas Insulin Delivery System Market
9. Asia-Pacific Insulin Delivery System Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Insulin Delivery System Market
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b421wl
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210121005444/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900