Rise in demand for standardization and simplification of facilities in industries and residential buildings due to the need for good working environment and reduced energy output costs, are expected to positively influence the Global Integrated Facility Management Market in the coming years.
New York, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Integrated Facility Management Market, By Type, By Service, By Solution, By End-User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05757896/?utm_source=GNW
Global Integrated Facility Management Market can be segmented into type, Services, IT (Information Technology) support, solution, end-user and region.On the basis of type, the market can be segmented as hard service and soft service, where hard service segment held a market share of around 55% in 2020 due to rise in investments in energy and project management to achieve long-term efficiency.
Moreover, new office buildings in emerging economies are stated to drive the market in the forecast period.
Based on service, the market is segmented into building and property management, cleaning and hygiene, security and staffing, IT support and others.Among these, the market share of building and property management segment was around 26% in 2020.
The integrated facility management in building and property management sector are the services that include construction management, marketing, building engineering, accounting and financial services to the owners and investors in offices, industrial and retail properties. The increasing development of sustainable infrastructure and growing presence of many enterprises to adopt changing organizational structure and work management are the key drivers for the Global Integrated Facility Management Market.
The largest contributor to Global Integrated Facility Management Market was North America with around 44% value share in 2020.United States was the largest contributing country in the region with around 83% share in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico.
Moreover, the demand for outsourced facility management services is increasing in the developing countries due to rising awareness and improving economies.
The leading players in Global Integrated Facility Management Market are JLL Inc (Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc), ISS A/S (International Service System), CBRE Group Inc, Cushman & Wakefield plc, Sodexo Inc., Compass Inc., Aramark Corporation, Coor Service Management Holding AB, Mitie Group PLC, MacLellan Integrated Services, Inc. The market players are ceaselessly presenting services with real-time response, connectivity and 24/7 availability, to build customer base.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
• The primary objective of the study is to understand and gain insights about Global Integrated Facility Management Market by value and its segmental analysis by type, by service, by IT support, by solution, by end-user, by region and by company.
• To analyze historical growth in market size of Global Integrated Facility Management Market from 2016 to 2020.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of Global Integrated Facility Management Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
• To categorize and forecast Global Integrated Facility Management Market by type – hard service and soft service.
• To categorize and forecast Global Integrated Facility Management Market by service – building and property management, cleaning and hygiene, security and staffing, IT support and others.
• To categorize and forecast Global Integrated Facility Management Market By Solution – asset & space management, project management & real estate portfolio management & lease administration, energy & environment sustainability management, maintenance management and others
• To categorize and forecast Global Integrated Facility Management Market by End-User (BFSI, Utilities, Aerospace & Defense, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Logistics, Real Estate & Infrastructure, Healthcare, Retail and Others).
• To categorize and forecast Global Integrated Facility Management Market by region such as North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America.
• To identify major drivers & challenges for Global Integrated Facility Management Market.
• To identify major trends in Global Integrated Facility Management Market.
• To profile major companies operating in Global Integrated Facility Management Market.
To analyze and forecast Global Integrated Facility Management Market, both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used.Multiple employees from the leading companies have been interviewed through telephonic conversations to extract and verify the information being collected at the source.
A brief study of the major players operating in Global Integrated Facility Management Market was also undertaken.Moreover, a detailed and in-depth scrutiny of information was done to understand each policy and external or internal factor which could increase or decrease the demand for Integrated Facility Management, globally.
To extract data, primary surveys were conducted with key players and stakeholders in the industry. The future plans of major players were studied and projects which have commissioned in the country were identified.
Various secondary sources such as white papers and secondary literature on Integrated Facility Management, annual reports, investor presentation, International Monetary Fund and World Bank were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Integrated facility management service providers.
• Integrated facility management services clients, services and users.
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to Global Integrated Facility Management Market.
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers.
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is essential in delivering useful information to industry stakeholders such as facility service providers, managers, supplier, lenders and end users related to Integrated Facility Management Market. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities in specific market segments and geographies.
In this report, Global Integrated Facility Management Market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been listed below:
• Global Integrated Facility Management Market, By Type:
o Hard Service
o Soft Service
• Global Integrated Facility Management Market, By Service:
o Building and Property Management
o Cleaning and Hygiene
o Security and Staffing
o IT Support
• Global Integrated Facility Management Market, By Solution
o Asset & Space Management
o Project Management & Real Estate Portfolio Management & Lease Administration
o Energy & Environment Sustainability Management
o Maintenance Management
• Global Integrated Facility Management Market, By End-User:
o Aerospace and Defense
o Supply Chain & Logistics
o Real Estate & Infrastructure
• Global Integrated Facility Management Market, by Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Global Integrated Facility Management Market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05757896/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001