The benefits like time-saving, growing demand for energy management, thriving AI technology & IoT, and cost-effectiveness propel market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS Integrated Workplace Management System, also known as IWMS software, is part of a next-generation FM (Facility Management) solutions in the workplace.
New York, Nov. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL INTEGRATED WORKPLACE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06185883/?utm_source=GNW
The lower-level employees, corporate real estate management software, and maintenance management in varied departments can look over real estate expenditure and cost savings.
The IWMS minimizes the time spent retrieving lease information from IT systems and compiling compliance reports, thereby aiding savings on lease management and real estate.It also considerably reduces the time spent reporting on space utilization and surveying spaces.
In addition, it can manage building operations and workplace services, making essential functions like booking rooms and meetings efficient.Besides, it saves time spent reporting on energy usage and analyzing utility bills.
Moreover, it streamlines building maintenance by reducing reactive maintenance time, taking inventory of assets, and reporting data.Such aspects drive the global IWMS market growth.
However, the limited availability of professionals and the limited exploration of the IWMS hamper the market growth.
The global integrated workplace management system market growth analysis includes the geographical evaluation of Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global market, given the rising focus on energy management, the introduction of advanced technologies and workflow automation solutions, and the increasing smart & sustainable buildings.
The market’s high competitive rivalry depends on aftermarket services, reseller base, warranty, costs, product innovations, and customer retention. MRI Software, Accruent Llc, FM Systems, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, etc., are among the leading market players.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ACCRUENT LLC
2. ARCHIBUS INC (IOFFICE + SPACEIQ)
3. FM SYSTEMS
4. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES (IBM) CORPORATION
5. MRI SOFTWARE
7. ORACLE CORPORATION
8. PLANON CORPORATION
9. SAP SE
10. TANGO ANALYTICS
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06185883/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001