Global Interactive Video Wall Market Research Report (2021 to 2026) - by Offerings, Vertical, Application and Region
Dublin, Nov. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Interactive Video Wall Market Research Report by Offerings, Vertical, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Interactive Video Wall Market size was estimated at USD 14.54 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 15.83 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.19% reaching USD 24.66 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Interactive Video Wall to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Offerings, the market was studied across Content Management, Housing, Installation, and Video Wall Displays.
Based on Vertical, the market was studied across Corporate, Education, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Quick Service Restaurants, Retail, Retail Banking, and Transportation.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Billboard Advertisement, Indoor Advertisement, Menu Board Advertisement, and Outdoor Advertisement.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Interactive Video Wall Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Interactive Video Wall Market, including AU Optronics Corp., Daktronics, Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Display Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric, Navori SA, NEC Display Solutions, Omnivex Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Sony Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Interactive Video Wall Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Interactive Video Wall Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Interactive Video Wall Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Interactive Video Wall Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Interactive Video Wall Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Interactive Video Wall Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Interactive Video Wall Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increase in the demand for hospitality and corporate sector
5.2.2. Adoption of the interactive display in the retail industry
5.2.3. Growing trend in the touch-based devices
5.3.1. High cost of new display technologies for seamless interaction
5.4.1. Advancement of interactive display devices incorporated with Artificial Intelligence
5.4.2. Rising advertisements in malls and public outing spaces
5.5.1. Issues related to the installation, maintenance and privacy
6. Interactive Video Wall Market, by Offerings
6.2. Content Management
6.5. Video Wall Displays
7. Interactive Video Wall Market, by Vertical
7.8. Quick Service Restaurants
7.10. Retail Banking
8. Interactive Video Wall Market, by Application
8.2. Billboard Advertisement
8.3. Indoor Advertisement
8.4. Menu Board Advertisement
8.5. Outdoor Advertisement
9. Americas Interactive Video Wall Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Interactive Video Wall Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Interactive Video Wall Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. AU Optronics Corp.
13.3. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
13.4. LG Display Co. Ltd.
13.5. Mitsubishi Electric
13.6. Navori SA
13.7. NEC Display Solutions
13.8. Omnivex Corporation
13.9. Panasonic Corporation
13.10. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
13.11. Sony Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qq0jyl
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900