during the forecast period. The rapid growth in the geriatric population and the associated increase in the prevalence of interventional cardiology diseases, approval of new and advanced products, and the growing preference for minimally invasive surgeries are driving the growth of the interventional cardiology devices.
New York, Jan. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Interventional Cardiology Devices Market by type,) - Global Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04534881/?utm_source=GNW
Thrombectomy devicesaccountedfor the larger share of theplaque modification devices market in 2019.
Based on type, the plaque modification devices market is segmented into atherectomy and thrombectomy. In 2019, the thrombectomy devices segment accounted for the larger market share, mainly due to the increasing incidence of blood clots andaortic embolisms across the globe.
Embolic protection devicesaccounted for the largest share of thehemodynamic flow altration devices market in 2019.
Based on type, the hemodynamic flow alteration devices market is segmented into embolic protection devices and chronic total occlusion devices.In 2019, the embolic protection devices segment accounted for the larger share of the hemodynamic flow alteration devices market.
This can be attributed to the advantages of EPDs over CTO devices, such as the ability to capture embolic debris without interrupting continuous blood flow.
Asia Pacific estimated to register the highest CAGRduring the forecast period.
In this report, the interventional cardiology devices market is segmented into four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).The market in Asia Pacific isprojected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The growth in this market is primarily driven by the presence of a large pool of aging population, increasing prevalence of diabetes, and rising focus of key players in this region.
Breakdown of primary supply-side interviews, by company type, designation, and region:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 (70%) , Tier 2 (20%), and Tier 3 (10%)
• By Designation: C-level (30%), Director-level (20%), and Others (50%)
• By Region: North America (35%), Europe (24%), AsiaPacific (25%), and Rest of the World(16%)
List of players profiled in this report:
1. Medtronic (Ireland)
2. Boston Scientific Corporation (US)
3. B. Braun Melsungen AG(Germany)
4. Abbott (US)
5. Cardinal Health (US)
6. Edward Lifesciences Corporation(US)
7. Penumbra, Inc. (US)
8. Terumo Corporation (Japan)
9. Alvimedica (Turkey)
10. ENDOCOR GmbH (Germany)
11. Biosensor International (Singapore)
12. Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
13. AMG International GmbH (Germany)
14. iVascular (Spain)
15. SMT (India)
16. Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd. (India)
17. Medinol (Israel)
18. InSitu Technologies, Inc. (US)
19. Andramed GmbH (Germany)
20. Cardionovum GmbH (Germany)
21. Wellinq (Netherlands)
22. SCITECH (Brazil)
23. Comed B.V (Netherlands)
24. BALTON Sp. z o.o (Poland)
25. Rontis (Switzerland)
26. STENTYS S.A. (France)
This report studies the interventional cardiology devices market based on product and region.The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting the market growth.
It evaluates the opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.The report also studies micromarketswith respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total interventional cardiology devices market.
The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the interventional cardiology devices offered by the top 10 players in the market. The report analyzes the interventional cardiology devices market by product and region
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various interventional cardiology devices across key geographic regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the interventional cardiology devices market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the interventional cardiology devices market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04534881/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001