Global Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Market
Dublin, July 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Battery Market Report 2022, By Power Capacity, By Application, By Component, By Type, By Chemistry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global lithium-ion (li-ion) market is expected to grow from $41.93 billion in 2021 to $48.86billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.5%. The market is expected to reach $85.72 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 15.1%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the lithium-ion (Li-ion) market in 2021. North America was the second-largest region in the lithium-ion (Li-ion) market. The regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The growth of the lithium-ion batteries market is mainly driven due to the presence of high energy density features in lithium-ion batteries. High energy density helps the lithium-ion battery to run for a longer period. Most of the lithium-ion batteries used in portable devices are cobalt-based which offers the highest energy density.
The energy density of the lithium-ion batteries is 100-265 Wh/kg or 250-670 Wh/L, which is one of the highest energy densities of any battery technology. High energy density in a lithium-ion battery made it the most preferred battery to be used in mobile phones, laptops, cameras and automobiles. Therefore, positively impacting the lithium-ion battery market's growth.
Safety concerns towards lithium-ion batteries is the major challenge faced by the lithium-ion batteries market. Lithium-ion batteries generate large amounts of energy, associated with the risk of explosion or fire. The temperature in lithium-ion batteries should never rise above 130C which may lead to thermal runaway.
Declining lithium-ion battery prices boosts the sales of lithium-ion batteries. Change in materials technology, manufacturing processes, overhead costs, and huge investments in lithium-ion battery industry contributed to the reduction in lithium-ion battery prices. Lithium-ion battery prices with combined cost for cell and pack will drop down to US$76 per kWh by 2030, and according to Navigant Consulting Research report.
1) By Power Capacity: 0 to 3000 Mah; 3000 to 10000mAH; 10000 to 60000 Mah; Above 60000mAH
2) By Application: Consumer Electronics; Automotive; Marine; Aerospace & Defense; Medical; Industrial; Power; Others
3) By Component: Cathode; Anode; Separators; Electrolytes; Aluminium foil; Copper foil; Others
4) By Type: Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt (LI-NMC); Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP); Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LCO); Lithium Titanate Oxide (LTO); Lithium Manganese Oxide (LMO); Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (NCA)
5) By Chemistry: LFP; LCO; LTO; NMC; NCA; LMO
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Lithium-Ion Batteries Market Characteristics
3. Lithium-Ion Batteries Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Lithium-Ion Batteries
5. Lithium-Ion Batteries Market Size And Growth
6. Lithium-Ion Batteries Market Segmentation
7. Lithium-Ion Batteries Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
9. China Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
10. India Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
11. Japan Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
12. Australia Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
13. Indonesia Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
14. South Korea Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
15. Western Europe Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
16. UK Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
17. Germany Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
18. France Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
19. Eastern Europe Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
20. Russia Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
21. North America Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
22. USA Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
23. South America Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
24. Brazil Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
25. Middle East Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
26. Africa Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
27. Lithium-Ion Batteries Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
29. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Lithium-Ion Batteries Market
29. Lithium-Ion Batteries Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Automotive Energy Supply Corp.
Automotive Energy Supply Corp.
Contemporary Amperex Technology
Amperex Technology (ATL)
Aviation Industry Corporation of China
CBAK Energy Technology
Comtemporary Amperex Technology
GS Yuasa Corp.
Hefei Guoxuan High-tech Power Energy
Johnson Controls International Plc.
TDK Corporation/Amperes Technology
Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock
Tianneng Power International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/11a2ez
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900