Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market
Dublin, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market by Diagnosis Technique (Biopsy, Endoscopy, Imaging), End-user (Hospitals, Laboratories) - Cumulative Impact of High Inflation - Forecast 2023-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market size was estimated at USD 8,963.06 million in 2022, USD 9,942.09 million in 2023, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.53% to reach USD 23,050.92 million by 2030.
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make better decisions. In this report, the years 2018 and 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 as the base year, 2023 as the estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as the forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes vendors in the Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market. based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinder, N: Niche, and V: Vital). The Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market FPNV Positioning Matrix representation/visualization further aids businesses in better decision-making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market, providing the idea of revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. This provides insights on vendors performance in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. The Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market Share Analysis offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. The outcome reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Market Trends: Provides comprehensive understanding of the Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, the Russia-Ukraine Conflict, and the High Inflation
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
6. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market?
No. of Pages
2022 - 2030
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030
Compound Annual Growth Rate
Increase in the Prevalence of Acute and Chronic Liver Diseases
Development of Government and Non-Government Awareness Programs
Consumer Inclination Towards Minimally Invasive Diagnostic Systems
High Cost of Diagnostic Devices and Lack of Skilled Professionals
Technological Advancements in Diagnostic Systems
Improving Healthcare Access in Economies
Complexity Associated with Liver Diagnostic Systems
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on the Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
The market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience.
This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for the market plan. This research report categorizes the Global Liver Disease Diagnostics Market in order to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Diagnosis Technique, the market is studied across Biopsy, Endoscopy, Imaging, and Laboratory Tests.
Based on End-user, the market is studied across Hospitals and Laboratories.
Based on Region, the market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across Arkansas, California, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
Becton, Dickinson and Company
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Boston Scientific Corporation
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
Merck & Co., Inc.
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Randox Laboratories Ltd.
Siemens Healthineers AG
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gulbce
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900