Dublin, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Logistics Robots Market Research Report by Product, by Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Logistics Robots Market size was estimated at USD 1,849.60 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 2,354.86 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 27.65% to reach USD 8,004.27 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Logistics Robots to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Logistics Robots Market was studied across Articulated Robotic Arms, Automated Guided Carts (AGCs), Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs), Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS), Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs), and Goods-to-Person technology (G2P).
Based on Application, the Logistics Robots Market was studied across Indoor and Outdoor.
Based on Type, the Logistics Robots Market was studied across Co-Packing and Customization, Home Delivery Robots, Mobile Piece Picking Robots, Stationary Piece Picking Robots, and Trailer and Container Unloading Robots.
Based on Region, the Logistics Robots Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Logistics Robots Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Logistics Robots Market, including Amazon Robotics LLC, BA Robotic Systems Group, Bastian Solutions, Inc., CIM Group, Inc., Clearpath Robotics Inc., Daifuku Co., Ltd., Grenzebach Maschinenbau GmbH, Hitachi, Ltd., KION GROUP AG, Knapp NV, KUKA Aktiengesellschaft, Midea Group Co., Ltd., Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, OMRON Corporation, Vanderlande Industries Inc., and Vecna Technologies, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Logistics Robots Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Logistics Robots Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Logistics Robots Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Logistics Robots Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Logistics Robots Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Logistics Robots Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Logistics Robots Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for automated solutions for logistics operations to save cost and time
126.96.36.199. Growing incidence of accidents in warehouses or storage units
188.8.131.52. Rising focus on safety at the workplace
184.108.40.206. Need of high set up cost
220.127.116.11. Development of industry 4.0 in the logistics and warehousing industry
18.104.22.168. Surge in the demand for faster and error-free order fulfillment
22.214.171.124. Strict safety norms and regulations from the government
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Logistics Robots Market, by Product
6.2. Articulated Robotic Arms
6.3. Automated Guided Carts (AGCs)
6.4. Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs)
6.5. Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS)
6.6. Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs)
6.7. Goods-to-Person technology (G2P)
7. Logistics Robots Market, by Application
8. Logistics Robots Market, by Type
8.2. Co-Packing and Customization
8.3. Home Delivery Robots
8.4. Mobile Piece Picking Robots
8.5. Stationary Piece Picking Robots
8.6. Trailer and Container Unloading Robots
9. Americas Logistics Robots Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Logistics Robots Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Logistics Robots Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Amazon Robotics LLC
13.2. BA Robotic Systems Group
13.3. Bastian Solutions, Inc.
13.4. CIM Group, Inc.
13.5. Clearpath Robotics Inc.
13.6. Daifuku Co., Ltd.
13.7. Grenzebach Maschinenbau GmbH
13.8. Hitachi, Ltd.
13.9. KION GROUP AG
13.10. Knapp NV
13.11. KUKA Aktiengesellschaft
13.12. Midea Group Co., Ltd.
13.13. Mobile Industrial Robots ApS
13.14. OMRON Corporation
13.15. Vanderlande Industries Inc.
13.16. Vecna Technologies, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ufh7m
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900