Report Scope: This report organizes information from diverse sources into a comprehensive report that includes sections on disease overviews, industry structure, diagnostic kits, treatment interventions, pharmaceutical products, emerging technologies, regulations, reimbursement, and patents.
New York, Oct. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Markets for Treatment and Diagnosis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05495820/?utm_source=GNW
The scope of this report includes an overview of the global market scenario for diagnosis and treatments of sexually transmitted disease with base year data of 2019 and forecast for 2020-2025 using projections of CAGR.
Market data in value terms is provided at global, regional and country levels for disease areas and treatment by drug class. Market data for sexually transmitted disease diagnostics is provided for regional levels, with details on test types.
The report focuses on key sectional assessments for major disease areas such as chlamydia, genital herpes, HIV, and hepatitis, among others, and provides detailed analysis of epidemiology, historic and current disease incidence trends, therapeutic interventions, and diagnostic overview.It forecasts the global market by drug class for treatment of STDs and discusses market data for antibiotics, antivirals/antiretrovirals and other treatments.
Diagnostic test types such as enzyme immunoassays (EIA) and ELISA, PCR, rapid diagnostics, and others, are detailed with market data current and forecasts.
Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints and trends are discussed in the report.This report also involves regional market overviews for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East.
The regional overviews provide information on the epidemiology of sexually transmitted disease by country and region and also details market data for each region.The regulatory scenario is discussed for United States, Europe, Japan, and China to provide an overview of the regulations for new drug launches and diagnostic kits.
The reimbursement scenario is outlined for the United States, Europe and Japan to provide an overview to our readers.
- 33 data tables and 42 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for treatment and diagnosis of sexually transmitted diseases
- Analyses of the global market trends, with corresponding market analysis data for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Evaluation of the impact of demographic, economic and other factors that will drive future demand for diagnostic and therapeutic interventions affecting sexually transmitted diseases market
- Estimation of market size and forecast the potential market for sexually transmitted disease therapeutics, along with global market share analysis on the basis of disease area and treatments, drug type, and geographical region
- Identification of unmet needs in sexually transmitted diseases therapeutics, promising new drugs and therapies still in the development and testing stage that will be commercialized successfully in the next five years
- Assessment of the long-term outlook for sexually transmitted diseases therapeutics, considering market opportunities as well as technological, financial and economic factors
- Insight into the factors driving and restraining the growth of the global market for treatment and diagnosis of sexually transmitted diseases, along with a regional market overviews for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East
- Company profiles of the leading drug manufacturers and suppliers, market including Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Sexually transmitted infections can be asymptomatic and often go undiagnosed.Routine screening and preventive measures are important for early identification, which can prevent severe complications and further transmission.
An untreated STD can result in several other chronic diseases or conditions including pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), infertility, and increased risk of HIV and other STDs. There are certain strains of HPV that are linked to cervical, penile, throat, and anal cancers. Various types of STDs include -
- Hepatitis (HBV).
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV or genital warts).
Sexually transmitted infections are spread through sexual contact.These infections are primarily transmitted from one person to another via sexually transmissible bacteria, viruses and parasites.
There are several STDs that can be transmitted through tissue transfer, blood products and from mother to child during childbirth or pregnancy.The disease symptoms vary from one person to another; in a few cases there might be no disease symptoms.
Symptoms can be mild or acute from one individual to another. There can be severe consequences or long-term complications in individuals suffering from a sexually transmitted disease.
A significant proportion of sexually transmitted diseases worldwide is caused by seven major infections: syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital herpes, hepatitis B, human papillomavirus (HPV), and trichomoniasis.These diseases have a high prevalence, particularly in developing countries, and it can result in substantial productivity losses for individuals and communities.
In developing countries, sexually transmitted infections are among the leading causes of disability.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05495820/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001