Executive Summary Global Medical Imaging Market was valued at USD 39. 94 Billion in the year 2020. Medical Imaging refers to use of different imaging modalities to get visual representations of interior of a body for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
New York, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Medical Imaging Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Product (X-Ray, Ultrasound, MRI, CT Scan, Nuclear Imaging), End-User, Application, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of Covid-19 (2021-2026)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06079764/?utm_source=GNW
The medical imaging field has advanced at a great pace, with technological advancements playing a pivotal role in the growth of the market.
New imaging devices that reveal greater anatomical details are increasing in number in the diagnostic labs and hospitals, globally. Big Data has gained a lot of prominence in the medical imaging arena, especially through the integration of electronic health record (EHR) data. Also, the trend is shifting from fixed equipment to portable equipment, such as smaller ultrasound equipment. Thus, advancement in technology is expected to be major growth factor for market over forecast period.
Increasing incidence of chronic and acute diseases including cancer, cardiovascular diseases and orthopaedic disorders among the general population is presenting a large patient pool undergoing medical imaging procedures globally. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), an estimated 3.6 billion diagnostic examinations are performed each year globally. Out of these, an estimated 350 million examinations are performed on paediatric patients. This, combined with increasing emphasis of regional and national governments towards early diagnosis aiming to reduce overall healthcare costs, is driving the number of patients undergoing MRI, CT, ultrasound and X-ray scans globally.
North America holds a major share of the medical imaging market, and is expected to show a similar trend over the forecast period. Rising disease burden along with rapidly growing elderly population base will accelerate the medical imaging market growth in the region. Availability of advanced medical imaging modalities such as portable ultrasound and portable CT scanners that offers easy and relevant health information for clinical assessment of elderly population will propel the industry progression. Increasing adoption of these systems for cardiology, emergency medicine, obstetrics and gynecology as well as critical care anesthesiology for the care of ICU patients will surge its demand.
Scope of the Report
• The report presents the analysis of Medical Imaging Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyses Medical Imaging Market By Product (X-ray Imaging Systems, Ultrasound Imaging Systems, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems, Computed Tomography Scanners and Nuclear Imaging Systems.)
• The report further assesses the Medical Imaging Market By End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers and Ambulatory Imaging Centers.)
• The report further assesses the Medical Imaging Market By Application (Oncology, Orthopaedics, Cardiovascular, Neurology, Others.)
• The Global Medical Imaging has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe and Asia Pacific) and By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, China, Japan, India.)
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of Major Mergers & Acquisitions. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Region, By Product, By End-User and By Application. Additionally, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The companies analysed in the report include Siemens Healthineers, General Electric, Philips, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Fujifilm SonoSite, Carestream Health, Hologic, Mediso, MILabs and MR Solutions.
Key Target Audience
• Medical Device Companies
• Hospitals, Clinics, and Healthcare Units
• Pharmacies, and Retailers
• Government and Research Organisations
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Investment Banks and Equity Firms
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06079764/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001