KEY FINDINGS The global medical lighting technologies market is evaluated to develop with a CAGR of 6. 31% over the forecasting period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is primarily fueled by the increasing government investments in healthcare, the considerable rise in the number of hospitals, and innovation and technological developments.
New York, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL MEDICAL LIGHTING TECHNOLOGIES MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05503239/?utm_source=GNW
Medical lighting technologies play a vital role in medical examinations and surgeries.Presently, surgeons demand much more than simple lighting while performing surgeries and medical procedures.
As a result, medical lighting technologies offer a significant infrastructure, enabling imaging and control for operation theatres as well as examination rooms. Moreover, hospital lighting fixtures and equipment improve patient experience, in addition to the staff’s ability to deliver increased levels of care.
The lighting industry is continually changing owing to multiple technological trends.The Internet of Things (IoT) helps remotely regulate lighting fixtures through the use of smart gadgets, as well.
Besides, with the majority of avenues becoming wireless and compact, the lighting industry has also adopted wireless trends, primarily in retrofit projects.Medical lighting is relatively more energy-efficient and imparts less heat, thereby minimizing the carbon dioxide produced by lights.
Sensors and dimmers have also become an essential part of the industry, with advanced digital connectivity.
The global medical lighting technologies market growth assessment includes an in-depth analysis of North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of World. The Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period, on account of key factors such as the increasing healthcare expenditures for upgrading and expanding the region’s healthcare facilities, the rapidly aging populace, and the surging incidence of chronic conditions.
Firms with undifferentiated products and extensive product portfolios create intense competition within the global market.While companies spend millions of dollars expanding their facilities, heavy investments in research and development amplify the industrial rivalry.
As a result, the competition is set to be high over the forecasting years.
Some of the leading enterprises operating in the market are Steris PLC, Draegerwerk Ag & Co KGaA, Stryker Corporation, Getinge AB, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. A-DEC INC
2. BRANDON MEDICAL CO LTD
3. BURTON MEDICAL PRODUCTS CORPORATION (PHILIPS LIGHTING)
4. CREE INC
5. DARAY MEDICAL
6. DRAEGERWERK AG & CO KGAA
7. EATON CORPORATION PLC
8. GE HEALTHCARE
9. GETINGE AB
10. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION
11. KLS MARTIN GROUP
12. MERIVAARA CORP
13. STERIS PLC
14. STRYKER CORPORATION
15. TRILUX GMBH & CO KG
16. WELCH ALLYN INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05503239/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001