Rise in technological advancements in furniture propels growth of the global metal furniture market growth. These technological advancements include augmented reality applications, 3D printing, Internet of Things and futon with Bluetooth speaker.
New York, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Metal Furniture Market by Type, Application, and Distribution Channel : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021–2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126719/?utm_source=GNW
Furthermore, rise in the real estate industry drives growth of the global metal furniture market. The real estate industry can be classified into categories such as residential and commercial. The residential segment includes households in which furniture is commonly used. In addition, rise in standard of living, trend for home decor and interior and exterior designing is expected to propel the market growth. Whereas, in commercial institutes, metal furniture plays a vital role in setting ambience and seating arrangements. Commercial institutes include restaurants, offices, hotels, and hospitals.
In current scenario, surge for e-commerce platforms has started gaining traction in the market. In physical stores, metal furniture companies have to incur cost of infrastructure, displaying goods in stores, and product shipping. However, on e-commerce platforms, manufacturers can save these expenses and can display a large variety of products on websites. In addition, attractive offers, coupon codes and discounts influences customers to shop through these platforms. E-commerce companies are making their websites more user-friendly, which improves customer experience while shopping.
According to the global metal furniture market analysis, the market is segmented by type, application, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of type, the global metal furniture industry is categorized into bed, sofa, chair, table, and others. On the basis of application, it is segmented into commercial and residential. By distribution channel, it is segregated into direct distribution, supermarket/hypermarket, specialty stores, and e-commerce. Region-wise, it is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa)
The key player rely on global metal furniture market tredns to stay relevant to the market are Chyuan Chern Furniture Co., Ltd., Cymax Group Inc., DHP Furniture, Godrej Furniture, Hillsdale Furniture, Inter IKEA systems B.V., Meco Corporation, Oliver Metal Furniture, Simpli Home, and Zinus.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global metal furniture market share, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
• The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
• A quantitative analysis from 2020 to 2028 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
• Porter’s five forces model of the industry illustrates competitiveness of the market by analyzing various parameters such as threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, bargaining power of the buyers, and bargaining power of the suppliers operating in the market.
• Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
• Competitive intelligence highlights business practices followed by leading market players across various regions.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
• By Type:
• By Application:
• By Distribution Channel:
o Direct distribution
o Specialty Stores
• By Region:
o North America
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126719/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001