Growth in this market is driven by the increasing R&D expenditure in the pharmaceutical industry, increasing focus on miniaturization, and the growing prevalence of diseases. Microplate readers segment to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
New York, July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Microplate Systems Market by Product, Application & End User - Global Forecast to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05336567/?utm_source=GNW
Based on the product, the microplate systems market is segmented into microplate readers, microplate pipetting systems and dispensers, microplate washers, and microplate accessories & software.The consumables segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The increasing prevalence of diseases, the growing focus on drug discovery, and the rising R&D expenditure by pharmaceutical companies are the major factor supporting the growth of this segment.
Drug Discovery segment to register the highest growth in the microplate systems market during the forecast period.
Based onthe application, the microplate systems market is segmented into drug discovery, clinical diagnostics, genomics and proteomics research, and other applications The drug discovery segment is projected to witness the highest growth in the microplate systems market during the forecast period. The need for high-/ultra-high-throughput screening and reduced time-to-market for drugs are the major factors supporting the growth of this segment.
Asia Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
In this report, the microplate systems market is segmented into four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The growth in this market is primarily driven by the growing focus on research-related funding activities by government organizations is expected to assist with drug discovery and development processes.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews, by company type, designation, and region:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 (32%), Tier 2(44%), and Tier 3 (24%)
• By Designation: C-level (30%), Director-level (34%), and Others (36%)
• By Region: North America (40%), Europe (28%), AsiaPacific(20%), and Rest of the World(12%)
List of Companies Profiled in the Report
• Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (US)
• PerkinElmer (US)
• Danaher Corporation (US)
• Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
• Agilent Technologies Inc. (US)
• Tecan (Switzerland)
• BMG Labtech (Germany)
• Promega Corporation (US)
• Enzo Life Sciences Inc. (US)
• Berthold Technologies (Germany)
• Biochrom (UK)
• Corning (US)
• Lonza (Switzerland)
• Brucker Corporation (US),
• Dynex Technologies (US),
• Bio-One International GmbH (Austria),
• Accuris Instruments (US)
• CTK Biotech Inc. (US)
• LTEK (South Korea)
• JASCO (Japan)
• Rayto (China)
• Micro Lab Instruments (India)
• BiohitOyj (Finland)
• Mindray (China)
• Hudson Robotics (US).
This report studies the microplate systems market based on product, application,end user,and region.The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting the market growth.
It evaluates the opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.The report also studies micromarkets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total microplate systems market.
The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on microplate systems products offered by the top 25 players in the microplate systems market. The report analyzes the microplate systems market by product, application, end user,and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various securement devices across key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the microplate systems market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the microplate systems market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05336567/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001