Dublin, July 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Mobile Water Treatment Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the mobile water treatment market and it is poised to grow by $ 1.09 bn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period. The reports on the mobile water treatment market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven rise in adventure tourism, depletion of fresh water resources, and growth in pharmaceutical and food processing industries. In addition, rise in adventure tourism is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The mobile water treatment market market analysis include end-user segment and geographic landscape segment. This study identifies rise in patent filings as one of the prime reasons driving the mobile water treatment market growth during the next few years.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
The mobile water treatment market covers the following areas:
- Mobile Water Treatment Market sizing
- Mobile Water Treatment Market forecast
- Mobile Water Treatment Market industry analysis
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading mobile water treatment market vendors that include Aqualyng ICES, AVANTech Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Fluence Corp. Ltd., MWG Srl, National Oilwell Varco Inc., Orenco Systems Inc., Pall Corp., SUEZ WTS USA Inc., and Veolia Environnement SA. Also, the mobile water treatment market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Energy - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aqualyng ICES
- AVANTech Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Fluence Corp. Ltd.
- MWG Srl
- National Oilwell Varco Inc.
- Orenco Systems Inc.
- Pall Corp.
- SUEZ WTS USA Inc.
- Veolia Environnement SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4o7hnr
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900