Global Molluscicides Market, By Type (Chemical v/s Biological) By Form (Pellets, Powder, Liquids & Gels) By Application (Agricultural v/s Non-Agricultural) By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
New York, July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Molluscicides Market, By Type By Form By Application By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310319/?utm_source=GNW
The global molluscicides market is expected to witness impressive growth in the forecast period, 2023-2027.Molluscicides, also referred to as snail baits, are pesticides intended to control mollusks that damage agricultural crops.
Slug pellets, snail pellets, and other varieties of snail bait are included in this category.These pesticides are actively used in gardening and agriculture to protect plants and crops from snail pests.
Mollusks cause terrible harm since they completely kill the plant.Metal salts like aluminium sulphate, iron (III) phosphate, and ferric sodium EDTA, among others, are utilized as chemical agents in molluscicides.
Factors such as increased demand to boost horticulture crops and growing export and import of agricultural commodities across the globe are driving the growth of the global molluscicides market. Rapid globalization of the agrochemical industry and increasing demand for advanced active ingredients to protect the crops are expected to bolster the market growth in the forecast period.
The global molluscicides market is segmented into type, form, application, competitive landscape, and regional distribution.Based on type, the market is divided into chemical and biological.
Chemical molluscicides are anticipated to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027.The growing demand for chemical molluscicides to save the horticulture crops from getting damaged is boosting the segment growth.
However, the legal rights and regulations might hinder the segment growth in the forecast period.
Major market players operating in the global molluscicides market are Bayer CropScience LLC, BASF SE, Lonza Group AG, American Vanguard Corporation, Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd, Syngenta Group, UPL Limited, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., PI Industries Ltd., De Sangosse SAS, among others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017 – 2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2023 – 2027
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth of the market size of global molluscicides market from 2017 to 2021.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of global molluscicides market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
• To classify and forecast global molluscicides market based on product & services, technique, application, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the global molluscicides market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global molluscicides market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global molluscicides market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global molluscicides market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global molluscicides market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers, service providers, suppliers, and distributors across the country.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufactures and service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufactures, service vendors, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size of global molluscicides market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Manufacturers, service providers, end users, and other stakeholders
• Distributers and suppliers of products & services and other stakeholders
• Organizations, forums, and alliances related to molluscicides
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, service providers, suppliers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global molluscicides market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Molluscicides Market, By Type:
• Global Molluscicides Market, By Form:
• Global Molluscicides Market, By Application:
• Global Molluscicides Market, By Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global molluscicides market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310319/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001