KEY FINDINGS The global multi-layer ceramic capacitor market is forecasted to progress with a CAGR of 5. 25% over the estimated period. The market growth is primarily accredited to the augmenting consumer electronics industry, the improved frequency characteristics of multi-layer ceramic capacitors, and the increased demand across the automotive sector.
New York, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL MULTI-LAYER CERAMIC CAPACITOR MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06064353/?utm_source=GNW
Multi-layer ceramic capacitors are made of alternating layers of metallic electrodes as well as dielectric ceramic.Representing essential building blocks installed in modern electronics, they contribute to nearly 30% of the overall components within a standard hybrid circuit model.
Since the potential of multi-layer ceramic capacitors are highly significant, new technologies like 5G, EVs, and IOT, are highly dependent on their availability.
Multi-layer ceramic capacitors have low equivalent series resistance (ESR), entailing the resistance component of a capacitor’s internal electrode.High ESR leads to an increased amount of heat generated, owing to the resistance component, in addition to degrading the impedance’s frequency.
As a result, low ESRs observe a high demand, particularly when a capacitor is mounted around a semiconductor chip for decoupling to absorb noise. Hence, the impedance is improved on account of multi-layer ceramic capacitors’ frequency characteristics, thereby fueling the market growth.
The global multi-layer ceramic capacitor market growth is studied through the assessment of the Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of World.The Asia-Pacific is set to be the dominating region over the forecasted period.
The region’s automobile market is predominantly dominated by South Asian nations, constituting some of the most significant manufacturers, such as Nissan, Toyota Motor Corporation, and others.The Asia-Pacific also holds a vital position across the global automotive value chain.
Hence, these factors essentially supplement the market growth of the region.
There is a significant gap between the supply and demand of multi-layer ceramic capacitors.Moreover, owing to the increasing demand, manufacturers focus on a lesser number of applications and sectors.
Some of the leading players operating in the market are Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd, Kemet Corporation, Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. API TECHNOLOGIES CORP
2. DARFON ELECTRONICS CORP
3. EYANG TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CO LTD
4. KEMET CORPORATION
5. KNOWLES ELECTRONICS LLC
6. KYOCERA CORPORATION (AVX CORPORATION)
7. MURATA MANUFACTURING CO LTD
8. SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS CO LTD
9. TAIYO YUDEN CO LTD
10. TDK CORPORATION
11. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC
12. WALSIN TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
13. WÜRTH ELEKTRONIK GROUP
14. YAGEO CORPORATION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06064353/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001