The factors driving the market growth are projected to be the rising demand for nanoemulsion technology in the food & beverage industry and the growing trend of nanostructured food ingredients.
New York, Sept. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL NANOEMULSION IN FOOD & BEVERAGE MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05973312/?utm_source=GNW
The emulsion is a heterogeneous system of one immiscible liquid diffused in another liquid in the form of droplets, exceeding the diameter of 0.1 ?m. Nanoemulsifier mixes oily and aqueous phases of emulsion in homogenous and stable preparation. There is an increasing trend of nanostructured food ingredients, which is set to fuel the growth of the market studied. Nanoemulsions made from food-grade ingredients are predominantly used for confining biologically active liquids like polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and omega-3 fatty acids. The supplementation of the latter is beneficial against asthma, cardiac arrest, cancer, myocardial infarction, inflammation, and cognitive aging. Nanoemulsions with droplet size less than 100 nm find many applications in cosmetics, food industries, pharmaceuticals, due to their small size. The nanoparticles freshen the food, and improves its indigestibility and stability. Such factors are set to positively impact the growth of the market.
Nanoemulsion technology offers a vast range of advantages and benefits, but the costs involved in the nanoemulsions production and ingredients are significantly high.The machinery cost and development costs are high.
Such factors are projected to impede the market growth.
The global nanoemulsion in food & beverage market, with regard to geographical assessment, is analyzed through Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the rest of the world.The region of North America is estimated to dominate the global market by the end of the forecast period.
The significant innovations and demands, along with the presence of prominent companies, are accredited to the growth prospects of the region.
The major players in the market are focusing on innovations, along with introducing natural ingredients depending on the food applications.The entry and exit barriers are estimated to be moderately high, since the market entails high initial capital investments.
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences, Jamba, Aquanova AG, Frutarom Industries Ltd, etc. are some of the leading companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AQUANOVA AG
2. DUPONT NUTRITION & BIOSCIENCES
3. FRUTAROM INDUSTRIES LTD
5. KEYSTONE FOODS
6. NESTLE SA
7. SHEMEN INDUSTRIES LTD
8. THE KRAFT HEINZ COMPANY (HEINZ)
9. UNILEVER GROUP
10. WILD FLAVORS AND SPECIALTY INGREDIENTS
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05973312/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001