KEY FINDINGS The global base oil market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 3. 12% in terms of revenue and 3. 65% in terms of volume over the forecast years of 2022 to 2030. The market’s growth is facilitated by the diverse range of applications across different end-users, the rising demand for high-grade oils within the automotive industry, and stringent environmental legislation resulting in strict performance standards.
New York, July 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL BASE OIL MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06291984/?utm_source=GNW
Base oil is a refined product of crude oil, primarily utilized to manufacture metal processing fluids, motor oil, lubricating greases, and others.Chemical substances like additives are added to base oils in order to meet the quality needs of end products.
These include cleaning properties and friction, among others.
The use of advanced engine technology raises the need for high-grade automotive lubricants for the purpose of delivering compatibility to fast-moving parts as well as high temperatures within automobiles. The base oil selection significantly impacts the entire performance of finished lubricants, as well.
Moreover, the composition of base oil entails 10%-30% additives and 70%-90% base oil.High-performance engine oils are also capable of enduring extreme and rigorous conditions for stationary engines, light-duty trucks, passenger cars, and diesel trucks.
As a result, the surging demand for high-grade engine oils is set to reinforce the market for base oil, globally.
The global base oil market growth analysis comprises the assessment of Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. The market in the Asia-Pacific is projected to rise with the highest CAGR of 3.54% and 4.07% in terms of revenue and volume, respectively, over the forecasting period. The regional market’s growth is mainly accredited to the rising sales and production of automobiles in developing countries in order to increase the deployment and adoption of automotive lubricants derived from base oils.
The competitive rivalry in the global base oil market is intense and is expected to remain high during the forecast period. Some of the leading players operating in the market are Chevron Corporation, Saudi Aramco, Exxon Mobil Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AVISTA OIL AG
2. ERGON INC
3. EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION
4. GRUPA LOTOS
5. GS CALTEX CORPORATION
6. NESTE OYJ
7. NYNAS AB
8. PHILLIPS 66 COMPANY
9. PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO)
10. REPSOL SA
11. SAUDI ARAMCO
12. SEPAHAN OIL
13. SHELL PLC
14. S-OIL CORPORATION
15. THE CHEVRON CORPORATION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06291984/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001