The rising adoption of IoT, increasing data centers, growing adoption of cloud-based and visualization services, and the surging use of IoT, are attributed to market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL OPTICAL COMMUNICATION & NETWORK EQUIPMENT MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06153197/?utm_source=GNW
Optical networking is a mode of communication wherein signals encoded in light transmit information in several types of telecommunications networks. These include wide-area networks (WAN) and local-area networks (LAN).
Optics is the sole network connectivity cable that supplements faster data rates in traditional network applications.This is done by referencing network switches containing the ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) designed to support 256-50 GB/s switch ports.
Also, the electronic packet switches form the basis of present data centers.In addition, optical switching-based interconnect architectures minimize the electronic components for high-energy efficiency.
With the surge in data, there has been an increasing inclination towards optical networks.
Further, the automation of data center operations is increasingly prioritized, focusing on the process and systems optimization for cost efficiency.This is due to the rising adoption of cloud computing and growing pressure to cut IT costs.
As a result, the surging number of data centers propels market growth.For instance, according to industry sources, in 2018, there were more than 7500 data centers across the globe.
Of these, over 2600 were in the top 20 global cities. However, the market growth is restricted by high initial investments and increased network complexity.
The global optical communication & network equipment market growth evaluation includes the geographical analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Europe is the fastest-growing region in the global market on account of growing expenditure by telecommunication carriers in the region.
The competitive rivalry is intense, accredited to the consistent advancements in this industry. Some of the major companies in the market are Cisco Systems Inc, Adtran Inc, ZTE Corporation, NEC Corporation, Fujitsu Optical Components Limited, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ADTRAN INC
2. ALCATEL-LUCENT ENTERPRISE
3. ARISTA NETWORKS INC
4. CIENA CORPORATION
5. CISCO SYSTEMS INC
6. FUJITSU OPTICAL COMPONENTS LIMITED
7. HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO LTD
8. INFINERA CORPORATION
9. JUNIPER NETWORKS INC
10. MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
11. NEC CORPORATION
12. NOKIA CORPORATION
13. RIBBON COMMUNICATIONS INC
14. TELEFONAKTIEBOLAGET LM ERICSSON
15. ZTE CORPORATION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06153197/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001