KEY FINDINGS The global oxygenators market is forecasted to develop with a CAGR of 5. 47% over the estimated years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is facilitated by key drivers such as the increasing incidence of cardiopulmonary diseases, the rising geriatric population, the surging healthcare expenditure, and technological advancements.
New York, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL OXYGENATORS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06079930/?utm_source=GNW
Oxygenators are characterized as medical devices often used in a medical environment and during surgical procedures. They possess the ability to exchange oxygen and carbon dioxide while the patient undergoes a surgical procedure.
The aging population is considered as one of the four global demographic ‘megatrends.’ The proportion of the older population, as well as the length of life expectancy, has significantly increased worldwide. This factor is anticipated to have a considerable impact on the healthcare system, thereby positively influencing the global oxygenators market growth. As per the data issued by the World Population Prospects: the 2019 Revision, one in six people in the world will be over the age of 65 by 2050, indicating an increase from one in 11 in 2019. Furthermore, by 2050, one in four people living in Northern America and Europe are estimated to be aged 65 or above. Since the geriatric population is often vulnerable to several cardiovascular conditions and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), the demand for oxygenators required for the treatment and management of diseases is expected to increase.
The global oxygenators market growth analysis includes the assessment of Europe, North America, the Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of World. North America is set to harbor the highest market share by 2028, owing to the well-developed reimbursement network, the availability of well-developed primary, secondary, tertiary care hospitals, and favorable government funding across the region.
Several international companies dominate the global market.Moreover, firms attempt to acquire a sustainable competitive advantage through innovation.
They heavily invest in projects to expand clinical applications and propel product differentiation, thereby resulting in intense competitive rivalry among market players. Some of the leading companies operating in the market are Getinge AB, Medtronic PLC, Microport Scientific Corporation, Nipro Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. BRAILE BIOMEDICA
2. CHALICE MEDICAL LTD
4. GEN WORLD MEDICAL DEVICES
5. GETINGE AB
6. LIVANOVA PLC
7. MC3 CARDIOPULMONARY
8. MEDTRONIC PLC
9. MICROPORT SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
10. NIPRO CORPORATION
11. ORIGEN BIOMEDICAL INC
12. OWGELS GROUP
13. SENKO MEDICAL INSTRUMENT MFG CO LTD (MERA)
14. TERUMO MEDICAL CORPORATION
15. XENIOS AG (FRESENIUS MEDICAL COMPANY)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06079930/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001