The ease in patient care, increasing usage of mobile healthcare applications, and advancements in patient data-related technologies propel market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL PATIENT EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06079935/?utm_source=GNW
Patient experience includes the interactions of patients with the healthcare system.These are healthcare plans, and relations with hospital staff, nurses, and doctors.
The patient experience software contributes to hospitals’ high revenue since high-quality patient experience leads to increased hospital ratings.
Mobile health is transitioning healthcare.It enables access to critical services, doctors, tracking doctors and personal data irrespective of the location.
The number of health applications for wearables, smartphones, tablets, etc., is on the rise. Patients can conduct virtual visits and use digital tools provided by doctors, third-party mobile apps, and video conferencing software platforms. EHRs (Electronic Health Records) aid patients in facilitating the easy transfer and access of information between healthcare providers and patients. At the same time, the lack of comprehensive patient analysis and scarcity of healthcare professionals hinder the market growth.
The global patient experience management market growth assessment includes the analysis of Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. The growing smart healthcare and rising budgets for patient-centered care developments, along with surging digitalized networks, contribute to the Asia-Pacific’s fast-paced growth.
The strong competitive rivalry in the market is attributed to companies with undifferentiated products. Epic, PWC, Accenture, Qualtrics, Philips Healthcare, Change Healthcare, etc., are among the market’s leading players.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
2. ALL COVERED
5. CHANGE HEALTHCARE
6. ECOSOFT HEALTH
10. LEVO HEALTH
11. MEDSTATIX INC
12. PHILIPS HEALTHCARE
14. Q-NOMY INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06079935/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001