DUBLIN, August 03, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Personal Care Wipes Market Overview 2020-26" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is to grow by USD 8.25 Billion between 2015 and 2026.
Globally the North American region leads the market for personal care wipes while the Asia Pacific remains the region with high potential. The significant growth in the number of potential buyers in developing economies like China and India is expected to drive the market in the region.
Even though the factors such as an increasing infant population & hygiene consciousness have been in favor of the market growth, the skin problems caused due to chemical contents in wipes are expected to restrain the growth. Nonetheless, the use of intimate wipes to avoid genital skin diseases is on an increase among consumers as a result the intimate wipes segment is presenting major opportunities for market expansion. The regions of Latin America and Middle East & Africa considered together, are likely to cross a market share of 10% by the end of the forecasted period.
Moreover, increasing spending capacity along with high internet penetration is changing the way consumers are buying personal care products. Additionally, growing manufacturing activity towards bringing in modernization in healthcare practices, especially in developing countries, is expected to witness significant growth in the personal care wipes market during the forecast period.
The introduction of innovative products such as flavored wipes for cleaning children's faces will continue to provide growth opportunities. Products categorized in the segment of personal hygiene, pre-moistened facial cleansing, disinfecting wipes, and wet wipes are expected to witness rapid gains. Facial and hand & body wipes are the other two segments that are gaining much popularity with the increase in treks and travels. They consist of various kinds of wipes including wet, hygienic, intimate, and fragrance.
Countries such as UK, India, China, Germany, among others have witnessed rapid growth in the online buying of these products. The e-commerce segment is likely to emerge as the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period due to the above-given factors.
CONSIDERED IN THE REPORT
Base year: 2020
Historical year: 2015
Forecasted year: 2026
Middle East & Africa
ASPECTS COVERED IN THE REPORT
Market Size by Value for the time period (2015-2026F)
Market Share by Type (Baby, Facial, Hand & Body, Flushable & Others)
Market Share by Sales Channel (Supermarket & Hypermarket, Pharmacies & Drug Stores, Traditional Retail, Online)
Market Share by Region
Market Share by Country
Market Share by Company
This report would help you answer the following questions:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Personal Care Wipes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Personal Care Wipes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which region outstands in the Global Personal Care Wipes Market?
4. Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Personal Care Wipes Market?
5. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Personal Care Wipes Market?
6. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Personal Care Wipes Market?
7. What are the major company in the Global Personal Care Wipes Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Methodology
3. Global Personal Care Wipes Market Outlook
4. North America Personal Care Wipes Market Outlook
5. Europe Personal Care Wipes Market Outlook
6. Asia Pacific Personal Care Wipes Market Outlook
7. Latin America Personal Care Wipes Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Personal Care Wipes Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Development
11. Company Profiles
Diamond Wipes International, Inc.
Edgewell Personal Care Company
Hengan International Group Company Limited
Johnson & Johnson
La Fresh Group, Inc.
Meridian Industries, Inc.
Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
Rockline Industries, Inc.
The Honest Company
The Procter & Gamble Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ozh7r2
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210803005470/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900