provides the reader with the following key benefits:. In-depth understanding of Pharmaceutical deal trends since 2016. Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data. Analysis of the structure of Pharmaceutical agreements with real life case studies.
New York, Sept. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Pharmaceutical Partnering Terms and Agreements 2016-2020" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04882437/?utm_source=GNW
Detailed access to actual Pharmaceutical contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
Identify most active Pharmaceutical dealmakers since 2016
Insight into terms included in a Pharmaceutical partnering agreement, with real world examples
Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Global Pharmaceutical Partnering Terms and Agreements 2016-2020 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Pharmaceutical trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Pharmaceutical Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
Trends in Pharmaceutical dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2016
Analysis of Pharmaceutical deal structure
Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
Case studies of real-life Pharmaceutical deals
Access to Pharmaceutical contract documents
Leading Pharmaceutical deals by value since 2016
Most active Pharmaceutical dealmakers since 2016
In Global Pharmaceutical Partnering Terms and Agreements 2016-2020, the available deals are listed by:
Stage of development at signing
Deal component type
Specific therapy target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Pharmaceutical Partnering Terms and Agreements 2016-2020 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 5,500 Pharmaceutical deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
• What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
• What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
• What exclusivity is granted?
• What is the payment structure for the deal?
• How are sales and payments audited?
• What is the deal term?
• How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
• How are IPRs handled and owned?
• Who is responsible for commercialization?
• Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
• How is confidentiality and publication managed?
• How are disputes to be resolved?
• Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
• What happens when there is a change of ownership?
• What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
• Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
• Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
• Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04882437/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001