Summary Global Phenol capacity is poised to see considerable growth over the next five years, potentially increasing from 14. 32 mtpa in 2020 to 18. 55 mtpa in 2025. Around 61 planned and announced Phenol projects are expected to come online by 2025, predominantly in Asia followed by Europe and North America over the upcoming years.
New York, Nov. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Phenol Industry Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05830873/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, India expected to lead Phenol capacity additions by 2025, followed by China and Iran. Reliance Industries Ltd, Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd and Jiangsu Ruisheng New Material Technology Co Ltd are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
- Global Phenol capacity outlook by region
- Global Phenol outlook by country
- Phenol planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major Phenol producers globally
- Global Phenol capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global Phenol capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced Phenol plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global Phenol industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of Phenol capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05830873/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001