The growing demand for miniaturized semiconductor devices, memory chips, printed circuit boards, LCDs, high-performance compact consumer electronic products such as smartphones & tablets, game devices, and high-speed servers are expected to drive the market for photoresist and photoresist ancillaries in the coming years.
New York, Oct. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Photoresist & Photoresist Ancillaries Market by Application, Photoresist Type, Ancillary Type, Region - Global Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05048443/?utm_source=GNW
The major restraining factor in the photoresist market is that it is an expensive and time-consuming process. The process requires special equipment, which is expensive. The restraining factors associated with the particular market are limited consumption in the emerging economies and taxation policies linked to particular products.
Anti-reflective coatings - largest photoresist ancillaries in the overall photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market.
Anti-reflective coatings accounted for the largest share in the photoresist ancillaries market.The properties of anti-reflective coatings, such as the prevention of light spreading and high resolution, are the major driver for the growth of this photoresist ancillaries type.
The emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), smart transportation, Big Data and the Internet of Things (IoT) are driving the semiconductor industry and result in the growth of the photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market.
G-line - fastest-growing photoresist by type in the overall photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market.
The G-line segment is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period in the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market.G-line photoresists are used mainly in automotive power semiconductors, sensors, and LCDs.
The growth of smart transportation will increase the demand for Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) and sensors, which are likely to drive the G-line segment in the photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market. Due to the impact of COVID19, demand for sensors has also increased that are used in rapid diagnostic systems that will further boost the demand for G-line photoresist.
APAC is the largest and the fastest-growing market for photoresist and photoresist ancillaries.
APAC accounted for the largest share of the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market, in terms of value.It is projected to be the fastest-growing regional market attributed to the growing demand from the IC manufacturers, looking for products that can help them produce complex chips.
The new emerging technologies, such as AI, 5G, and IoT, create the demand for more complex ICs and chips. Countries like China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea are contributing to the growth of the region.
Extensive primary interviews were conducted to determine and verify the market size for several segments and subsegments and information gathered through secondary research.
The breakup of primary interviews is given below.
• By Company Type - Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 – 55%, and Tier 3 – 25%
• By Designation - C level Executives – 50%, Directors – 25%, and Others – 25%
• By Region - North America – 60%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 10%, Middle East & Africa – 5%, and South America – 5%.
The leading players in the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market include Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd (Japan), JSR Corporation (Japan), DuPont (US), Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd (Japan), Fujifilm Corporation (Japan), Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan), ALLRESIST (GERMANY), Merck Group (Germany), Micro Resist Technology (Germany), and DJ MicroLaminates (US).
This research report categorizes the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market based on application, photoresist market by type, and photoresist ancillaries market by type and region.The report includes detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market, such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The detailed analysis of leading market players provides insights into business overviews, products & services, and key strategies adopted.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
1. This report segments the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of sizes for the overall market and subsegments across various verticals and regions.
2. This report will help the stakeholders understand the photoresist market, in terms of volume, across regions, and globally.
3. The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
4. This report will help stakeholders understand the major competitors and gain insights to enhance their positions in the market.
5. The report includes the COVID 19 impact on the photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market.
6. This report will help stakeholders to understand the current photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market after the semiconductor industry’s decline in 2019.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05048443/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001