Growing use of immunoglobulins in various therapeutic areas, increase in plasma collection (and the number of plasma collection centers), and the growing prevalence of respiratory diseases and alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency (AATD) is expected to drive the overall growth of the plasma fractionation market.
New York, Sept. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Plasma Fractionation Market by Product, Application, End User - Global Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05974232/?utm_source=GNW
The global plasma fractionation market size is projected to reach USD 39.5 billion by 2025 from USD 28.6 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Growth in the plasma fractionation market is primarily driven by factors such as growing use of immunoglobulins in various therapeutic areas, increase in plasma collection (and the number of plasma collection centers), rising geriatric population, and the growing prevalence of respiratory diseases and alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency (AATD). However, the high cost of plasma products, limited reimbursements, and the emergence of recombinant alternatives are expected to restrain the growth of this market to a certain extent during the forecast period.
The hospitals and clinics segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Based on end user, the plasma fractionation market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, clinical research laboratories, and academic institutes.In 2019, the hospitals and clinics segment accounted for the largest share of the global plasma fractionation market.
The large share of this segment is attributed to the increasing adoption of plasma products in the treatment of various diseases, large patient pool treated in hospitals, and the increasing number of hospitals and clinics across the globe.
The pulmonology application segment will witness the highest growth in the plasma fractionation market.
Based on application, the plasma fractionation market is segmented into neurology, immunology, hematology, critical care, pulmonology, hemato-oncology, rheumatology, and other applications.In 2019, the pulmonology segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Growth in this market segment is driven largely by the rising prevalence of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (copd).
North America will dominate the market during the forecast period.
Geographically, the plasma fractionation market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.In 2019, North America accounted for the largest share of the plasma fractionation market, followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The large share of North America in the global market is attributed to the growing use of immunoglobulins in various therapeutic areas, growing geriatric population, and the increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases and AATD. The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
• By Company Type - Tier 1: 37%, Tier 2: 23%, and Tier 3: 40%
• By Designation - C-level: 32%, D-level: 26%, and Others: 42%
• By Region - North America: 35%, Europe: 25%, Asia Pacific: 20%, Latin America: 12%, and the Middle East and Africa: 8%
List of Companies Profiled in the Report
• CSL (Australia)
• Grifols (Spain)
• Shire (Ireland)
• Octapharma (Switzerland)
• Kedrion (Italy)
• LFB (France)
• Biotest (Germany)
• Sanquin (Netherlands)
• China Biologic Products (UK)
• Bio Products Laboratory (UK)
• Japan Blood Products Organization (Japan)
• Green Cross Corporation (South Korea)
• Shanghai RAAS Blood Products (China)
• Emergent BioSolutions (US)
• Intas Biopharmaceuticals (India)
• Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited (India)
• SK Plasma (Republic of Korea)
• Sichuan Yuanda Shuyang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (China)
• KabaFusion (US)
• Centurion Pharma (Turkey)
This report provides a detailed picture of the global plasma fractionation market.It aims at estimating the size and future growth potential of the market across different segments, such as product, application, end user, and region.
The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities) affecting the market growth.It evaluates the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
The report also studies micromarkets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total plasma fractionation market. The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on plasma fractionation offered by the top 25 players in the plasma fractionation market. The report analyses the plasma fractionation market by product, application, end user, and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various plasma fractionation across key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the plasma fractionation market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market ranking and strategies of the leading players in the plasma fractionation market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05974232/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001